Skip to content

How to setup SER for 24/7 working?

Hello

I use only few engines to get backlinks and only my own links lists(not scraping new, all search engines are set "none"). I want to put SER on VPS and run it for 24/7. Now on my PC I start project, wait and then delete verifed links , delete url history , import linklist and start again, but it's not effective.What I want to get:
Thanks for all advices.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    what type of links are that?
  • Uncheck all search engines, import your list, then use 'post on the same sites' function in the Data>Options section. 

• If you don't already have the links in your verified folder then you can use the "import and sort in" tool to get them into your identified folder. Then you just disable all search engines and run only off your global identified list. Make sure you disable SER from adding anymore links into your identified list as it'll only fill it with duplicate urls.
  • I have txt file with e.g 1000 URL, and want adding articles only to these. Judderman advice is nice , I'll try this :)
  • hmm it's not working, my engine is made by me and it don't have registration step, I put login and password manualy in project, but it's add backlinks to article type sites. I check "allow post on same site again" but nothing change.. I also try made multipe list:
    adress1,com
    adress2,com
    adress3.com
    adress1,com
    adress2,com
    adress3.com
    adress1,com
    adress2,com
    adress3.com

But SER trim this only to 3 adresses.
  • edited July 2014
    I still have to import list manual( "allow post on same site again" is on). It's possible to SER add one project 100 times automaticly without manual importing list every loop ? 
  • This is my "Scheduled Posting" settings,

You can also try to Enable "Continuously try to post to a site even if failed before"...

• Olve1954 , I tried "Continuously try to post to a site even if failed before" but don't work in my case.

I need something like LOOP option, but I think that isn't exist in SER. @Sven my suggestion for next update:) - LOOP option
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Use what @olve1954 posted. The scheduled posting option is what you want and need.
  • Since you're skipping the verification process, you should then enable the Global List.

Enable the Global Verified list here,

then in the project's options,

This will put SER in a loop. Make sure you enter a higher value in "Maximum post per account"...

• ronron SERLists.com
    @Olve1954 - That was a great comment you had at the very end to enter a high value in "Maximum post per account". I hope people noticed it as that was a very smart tip.
  • Hi @ron, it will probably never reach 1000 posts per account, coz I'm slowing it down with "Time to wait between two posts" - 480 mins. Hence I can only make 3 posts per day per account. Hopefully this will make my accounts last longer and not get banned for spamming...
  • ronron SERLists.com
    @Olve1954 - LMAO! Spoken like a true spammer.
  • I will show you my setting in project and please say me why it don't working.
    I have 1 domain and want to add on it 1000 posts per 1 account.

my settings:

in identified sitelist I have file with my 1 domain.

SER add first  article correctly then:

and it is all time and nothing change.

It's very important for me, please help.