Skip to content

How If I buy GSA SER How long will I have the authority to use Lifetime like Scrapebox ?

Hi,

I am planning to buy a copy of GSA SER & Captcha breaker & then I am planning to get a good enough VPS & proxies from buyproxy & a paid indexer along with GSA's....so it will cost me quite a few buck.....so, is tehre any guarantee that GSA will be able to cope with Google's changes (Google is a smart ASS) ? so would anybody tell me how much time is GSA SER's license period & which VPS I should buy ?

Thanks in Advance

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited July 2014
    SER and CB have been around for a while now and still receive frequent updates so I wouldn't worry about that. As far as what Google does, nobody can predict that or guarantee anything unfortunately. 

As long as link building is still a metric that is counted towards search rankings, SER will stay relevant and I don't see that changing anytime soon. :)

So license period lasts as long as SER is around and for VPS the top providers at the moment are solidseovps, poweruphosting, greencloud and hostwinds.

• Ohh OK...great stuff.

Thanks
  • edited July 2014
    & Which paid Indexing service is better working with GSA ?
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Unfortunately, I don't know the answer to that one. :(

There are a few different sellers here on the forum in the BST section you can check out.