Skip to content

Public google passed proxies

Hi guys,
i imported some large amount of proxies sources in SER , and proxy scraping going really fast, but biggest problem for me is that SER keeping just anonymous proxies, but those proxies doesn't pass google.
So my quest. is how i can test those proxies for google anonymity, instead on just anonymity in SER settings, does anyone knows some URL for testing proxies on google anonymity ? 
Thanks ! :)

Comments

• @kajzer I don't know what you mean, SER do test proxies for google
  • Hi,thanks on your answer,i mean by that,that ser showing just anonymus proxies enabled, when i test those proxies in Sb none of them are g enabled.
    I use public proxies from ser to scrape targets in Sb,and as i said none of them doesen't passing google, from 4000 proxies that are working in ser, 10 of them pass google anonimity in SB
  • Well, public proxies are abused very quickly so it's no wonder Google bans the majority of them quickly.
  • delta_squad  on your answer, i'm using some private sources not gsa sources and that's whhy i'd been thinking that proxies from those sources isn't so over abused and that google doesen't banning them so fast...
    Seems that i'm wrong :D