Skip to content

Does GSA Have Article Manager Intellligence Between Article Directories/Wiki/Web 2.0?

I'd like to submit articles to all of the platforms that can take articles..Article Directories, Wiki & Web 2.0, but they all handle contextual links differently.

For example Web 2.0 allows for contextual links and Article Directories don't (They add backlink in resource box or in a few sentences at bottom).

Do I have to create separate projects for each one of these platforms and load in the articles in the format that they require? So for Web 2.0 I can add articles that are spun with contextual links throughout and for the article directories I can add articles with the backlinks at the bottom.

Or is it smart enough to realize that if you have added a spun article with contextual links, it won't chose that one when posting to article directories. Conversely, is it smart enough to realize that when posting to Web 2.0 that it should pick the article that HAS contextual links and not just a few sentences at the bottom.

Hope that makes sense.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    No need for seperate projects. SER takes care of everything.
  • edited July 2014
    Got it.

Does GSA submit to article directories like ezinearticles.com or goarticles.com?

Because with those sites you have to put your anchor text in the resource box or in about author area.

Thats why I had this question in the first place, how does GSA determine which article to pick if to submit to those article directories where you have to put your links outside of the article?
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    SER doesn't submit to those places, but on the platforms it does submit articles to, its coded to handle everything. You can just create your articles how you want and SER will handle it. It doesn't matter if its web 2.0, article directory, wiki, etc.

It can also convert html to bbcode automatically, etc. if needed for submission.