Skip to content

Is This Idea Of Continuous Simultaneous Tiering Going To Work?

edited December 2012 in Need Help
One for the GSA SER experts that do tiering...

I am thinking to run to create tiers but do it all simultaneously.

Am I right in thinking that if I run my Tier 1 tier slowly and then feed that list to my Tier 2 it can build on it and is also adding more links to it if I do it a little faster and then again my Tier 3 I can run a bit faster again pointing at my Tier 2 links only of course.

So if I run my tiers this way all simultaneously does GSA SER automagically keep on adding and reading the links to add links to from the tier above (if selected to of course)?

To my mind this would look like an organic build ...

Thought to ask... 
Thanks
NR

Comments

• ronron SERLists.com

That is how you do tiering...simultaneously. So the answer to your last question is yes, it automatically reads and builds links.

By slower (T1), fast (T2) and faster (T3), I think you mean less links (T1), more links (T2), a lot of links (T3). And that is the way to do it.

A funnel by definition is narrower on the tip, and that is what you are creating. Those properties in Tier 1 see all of the spidering activity and links built behind it, and eventually become more valuable properties, either from a PR perspective or simply from an authority point of view.

When you do it that way, you are focusing the link juice within a narrower set of web properties instead of spreading it out like a shotgun blast.

I do the exact same thing. Just go slow on the direct linkbuilding the first couple of weeks for new websites, then add a fairly slow T2 drip, and gradually build up from there. It is not a race. Do it too fast and Google will knock you off your feet. If it is an established site, then let it rip.

• Thanks Ron... timely advice... I actually had one site that is fairly new and was blasting it willy nilly without knowledge whilst reading up on all of this... now I am slowing everything down as I learn more.

Cheers
    NR