Skip to content

Indexification still works?

Hi guys, the title said it all. Everyone tried it these days? How's the indexing rate? Thanks

Comments

• Yes what's the difference between this and InstantLinkIndexer? Why the former is so much cheaper than latter?
  • that's what I want to know as well @bangkoklad‌
    Hope you can answer us her @innozemec‌ ;)
  • I've used them both before and here's what I understand.

Indexification guarantees your submitted links will be crawled.

InstantLinkIndexer guarantees your submitted links will be crawled and indexed (more than 50%) by google.
  • So, crawled links lisn't equal to indexed links? @Olve1954‌
    I still confuse about this kind of thing mate :((
  • The crawled links have the chance to be indexed, to see results in SEO you need indexed links. You can check whether the link is indexed or not in google using the string "info:www.yoursite.com" https://www.google.com/search?q=info:www.yoursite.com
  • yeah, I know how to check the link indexed or not in Google @fengli
    Thanks.

Your explanation also clear my mind a little bit. Crawled links have a chance to be indexed. It's very clear to me.

Thanks
  • Crawled links is not equal to indexed links. You have to do more to get your newly created pages/links indexed. There is where InstantLinkIndexer comes in. It creates more and better quality links to your new pages to give them a better chance of getting indexed.

I use Indexification for blog comments. These pages are already indexed by google (assuming that you scraped them from google). Indexification invites googlebot to crawl and see your link/comment.

I use InstantLinkIndexer for newly created pages like articles, social network, and wiki. These new pages are not indexed yet, and InstantLinkIndexer gives more juice to get them indexed...
  • Very clear explanation though @Olve1954

Thanks for explaining buddy 
    ;)
  • You're welcome vahnz13. This is only my personal view on how both these service works as I've used them before. @innozemec may have a different explanation as he is the provider of the service...
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    vahnz13

My Indexification service soon makes 2 years in business and for all this time it has proven itself as one of the most cost effective indexing services. It still works and works even better than before as I am always working and improving all my services and products!

Its price is pretty pretty low and affordable, so you can give it a try without any worries

bangkoklad

InstantLinkIndexer is my newer indexing service, utilizing more advanced and better indexing techniques than the ones used by Indexification. Both services work pretty well and their final results are alike, the difference is that at InstantLinkIndexer indexing happens way faster. The reason prices are different is because of the expenses i have for running each service.

Many of my customers use both services to get the max out of their links, as some links that don't get indexed through the one service, get indexed through the other and vice versa.

I hope my answer helped you guys and if you have anything more to ask, just do it. Thats why i am here :)
  • Thanks for the brave explanation @innozemec‌ ;)
    I will try it for sure!