Skip to content

Can't get Antigate to work fully

spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
edited June 2014 in Need Help
I don't understand how to get antigate working fully. What I want to do is use Antigate for reCaptcha, and everything else through CB. I've got the following setup across 5 machines running SER, yet it only seems to send 1 per minute to antigate?

Here are my settings from SER and CB:

I have also tried ticking the 'Send captcha to the following service > Antigate' but then it doesn't do anything in Antigate i.e. it seems no captchas are being solved at all? I have tested the API key and balance, they are fine.

Now, if I check this 'Send captcha to the following service > Antigate' option, then tick the 'toggle captcha service' under Other > Recaptcha, it doesn't do anything. Literally NO captchas (recaptcha or non-recaptcha) are being solved in CB, and nothing sent to Antigate.

The only way I can currently solve recaptcha is by using CB only, which obviously has very low rate.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    If you use it for hard captchas only, then you can as well move it to the top in SER and make it the 1st captcha solver.
  • Hi @spunko2010, just tested my AntiGate account and it's working fine. Not sure where your problem is but make sure your "bid" is higher than the current bid, or else Antigate won't solve anything.

Anyway, since Sven upgraded SER, I'm seeing mostly blob recaptchas, and it's a waste of money sending these to Antigate as the solve rate is very low. I'm sending my recaptchas to CaptchaTronix...
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    Hi @olve1954 thanks. The problem is there's always a 'new' captcha solving kid on the block and then after a few weeks/months it sucks, so I wanted manual solving through Antigate. I get decent rates but it's not cheap.

With that said I'm happy to try out CaptchaTronix. I have 5x SER copies running so I would need the top package I guess. Do you use it for ReCaptcha only or for all?
  • @spunko2010, at the moment CaptchaTronix solves only recaptchas, but promises to add more captchas in the future.

>so I would need the top package I guess

Its dashboard shows you your current threads used. If it hits your max threads most of the time, then you know it's time to upgrade. And upgrading/downgrading is almost instantaneous...