Skip to content

When to tick Per URL?

Hi when to tick this settings?
Tier 1,2,3,4?
Tier 1a,2a,3a?
I would like to ask.. Im trying to rank a website and its pages.. And a youtube video..

Comments

• When you enable the option “per URL” it is counting the amount of submissions/verifications for all project URLs separately and not for all together. This can be useful for tier projects where the amount of URLs is growing over time so you want to have the number of created backlinks in a certain time also to be growing.

Important notes:

If you use the option to stop/pause on newly verified URLs created, you will most likely see it going over the set number of URLs as it is always trying to verify even when on pause modus. The project can not know when a link is put live online by site administrators so it is a bit difficult to find the right time.
    The pause/stop option for submitted URLs is only counting the submissions made where an URL is involved (a link is placed) and not the submissions required to create accounts. You will most likely see more submissions made than you set up. But this is not really a problem.
    Using a custom verification time together with a pause/stop of projects submitted URLs is a bit dangerous as the project might go over the limit easily if the time set for custom verification is to high. You should set it to 30 minutes maximum here.
  • Okay i got it but what do you use? Thats my question...
    Do you tick it?
    Im pausing every 10 submissions per day.
    Is this a good settings?
    Sending those documents are nice. But im asking from an experienced user or from gsa users of their comment on this.