Skip to content

[ASK] How To Only Submit To My Own List

edited August 2012 in Need Help
Hi,

I like to know how to submit to my own list?? When i import the list i must use the keyword.

Thanks for the help...

Tagged:

Comments

• First of all you need to uncheck all search engines for your project (right click SEs -> check none) and uncheck "use global site lists". If you have done this you can import your list to the project (right click project -> import target URLs).

You can make use of some of the filters like "At least XXX of my keywords must be present" and/or the bad word filter, too. These settings can be edited in the projects options.
  • thanks Ozz

How do i know the list was imported to the project? How to delete the bad list that i imported on the project?

i have want to submit my own list and remove the bad list and use only the success verify list.

Thanks
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    right mouse button on project->modify project->delete target url cache << this will delete your imported urls
  • OzzOzz
    edited August 2012
    >How do i know the list was imported to the project?
    You get a message in the log that GSA has no more target to post to.

>i have want to submit my own list and remove the bad list and use only the success verify list.
    just creat a folder for verified sites in option -> advanced and check "only for verified submissions". I don't know if i understood you correctly though ;)