Skip to content

No targets to post to? I supplied target list of 300k+

So i'm getting this critical error message No targets to post to (no search engines chosen, no site list enabled, no scheduled posting)

Yes this is true I have turned off all search engines, don't have a site list picked and have no done scheduled posting.

However, I loaded a list of 300K target lists to project which can be seen when i look at Show remaining Target URL's.

Why is this message being given?

Comments

• I have exactly the same situation - but I discovered it's happening only when I set project to using daily submissions limit. After reaching limit and turning on Active (P) this error is showing up (however there are a lot of targets left). If project has no limitation and runs all the time, this message doesn't appear. Strange and misleading cause you don't know submission for project is really finished or not until checking if there are still lefts target.
  • I will try to remove option to pause after x number of submissions and see if I still get error message.
  • Yes, that could be probably a reason why this is happening (however it shouldn't).
  • I am having the same problem.
    Just after loading a new list, with thousands of new targets, it starts giving this error ....

Sven, can you help?
  • @ruimartinho do you have it set to pause after x submissions?

• I'm getting the something similar:

2014-06-26 03:36: No targets to post to (maybe blocked by search engines, no site list enabled, no engines allowing url extraction chosen, no scheduled posting)
    2014-06-26 02:54: Error downloading diannamathias5894@discardmail.com content - http://www.spambog.com/rss/en/diannamathias5894@discardmail.com [first appeared at 2014-06-26 02:51]

I haven't got 'pause after x submissions enabled'

• Yes,

i always set to pause T1 campaigns, after a certain number of submissions reached in a day....

?