Skip to content

Does Import Site Lists -> Verified Overwrite or Append?

I'm looking to build my verified global site list and I'd like to import verified site lists that I've gotten.

My question is does it overwrite the current list or add/append to the list so you can continually build a huge master list?

Comments

• It appends the lists but I would not merge a bought list with your own list as your success may vary.

What I do is stop everything, change the location of the verified/success/failed/identified, import them into the identified folder and run them a few times (basically until you think you have all the links you think you can get).  Then export the verified to an .sl file and then change the locations of the verified/success/failed/identified back to where your original master list is and then import and append to there.

Otherwise you could end up with a massive verified list but a lot are rubbish.
  • So what I got out of what your saying is that you can use the identified folder as a temp folder to import a new site list you got and then run the project with the global site list option checked on the identified list.

As the project runs it will take from the identified list and any verified links will get added to your global site verified list which could be your master list anyway. Right?

• @live4therisk:

That is correct. Again, if you download our free users guides at http://www.serlists.com we cover all of that. Give them a try.