Skip to content

Super low LPM and Verified

edited June 2014 in Need Help
Hi all!

I'm pretty new to GSA (not this type of software in general), and sadly, I've run into a bit of a problem.
I've set up a tiered campaign, and all is well.
The problem is, that I'm getting an incredibly low LPM (0.19), and very low list of verified URL's (18/1061).
I'm running 100 threads, and my CPU isn't even touching 5% most of the time. I've got 20 private proxies (if you're thinking my threads are too high, the same issues was with lower threads, hence why I tried upping it), no issues there, and a quick internet connection.
I'm running it with GSA Captcha Breaker (no backup, for now) - solving roughly 33% of captchas.
I'm also running Ser Engines, as I'm focusing (or trying to) on Web 2.0's.
I have around 15 different keywords, but ended up also checking to scrape sites for new keywords.
I have 20 different search engines marked.
I've tested all the proxies inside of GSA SER, and they all check out fine.

I've checked every option I can think of in GSA, to allow it to post more (even options I originally didn't want to check), but nothing changes.

Here is a screenshot of (part of) my log:
http://imgur.com/l1lOkaI

And here is a screenshot of (the majority of) my options set up for the project:
http://imgur.com/RFDudNU

GSA has now been running for over 24 hours, and have created a total of 20 verified links.

If any of you could point out where I'm going wrong with all this, it would be great, since right now it's just going horribly slow. I'm sure it might be something relatively simple/obviously, but I've looked for a long time now, and I just can't find it.

Comments

• I think for SEREngines platforms, you definitely need more than CB, preferably human based service, as usually they use very hard to solve captchas that CB will never solve.

Also, you might like to tick the box that says always place a URL with an anchor text or you will be missing a lot of links..
  • Thanks, but SER Engines is not the problem. I actually bought it, because I was wondering why I was getting such a low LPM, and thought it might speed up the Web 2.0's Engines, but it pretty much stayed the exact same.

Not sure where you get the second point, where do I do that? And what does it do, exactly? My content is from Kontent Machine, so all my URLs and such are already placed.
  • bangkokladbangkoklad online
    edited June 2014
    - Ser Engines is not the problem here but CB might be as it can't solve hard captchas so you won't be able to submit many links

- it's the 9th box downfrom the top.

And don't bother with built-in web 2.0 platform as it's never updated and you won't get any links from it.
  • I've checked the box, will see if that makes any difference.

And as I said, I had the same low LPM and verified rate before even installing Engines. So I doubt it has anything to do with that module at all, no matter the captchas.

I should add that I've solved over 5000 captchas so far, but it has, as mentioned, only resulted in 20 verified links.
  • Oh, and perhaps something of value:
    I've also tried running a tier (but haven't much, since there haven't been many links to backlink) that was pretty much "all spam", so to speak. The highest my LPM ever got, was 3 LPM.
  • Maybe try buying a verified list and you will see some improvement.

Would recommend buying from @ron‌ and his mates as you will get lots of pdf tutorials that are full of tips and tricks to help boost your LPM :)
  • ronron SERLists.com
    edited June 2014

@philipzeplin - First of all, it is like mixing apples and oranges.

If you really want to test and see what is going on, turn off SEREngines and Web2.0.

• In fact, I want you to create some test projects with the following checked: Article, Social Network, Wikis, Guestbook, Forum, Blog Comments, Directory, Trackback, Microblog - Just these platforms and all of its engines.
    • Maybe clone one of your projects to get all the articles and 250/450 descriptions all populated.
    • Change the URL to bing.com.
    • Turn off all linkbuilding limits so that it creates infinity.
    • Turn off reverify and moving pages.
    • Change captcha filling to "ask all services" so there are no users involved.
    • Change search engines to all English speaking search engines (right click), which is around 150.
    • Search the search box on the forum for the "100,000 keyword list" and get in more keywords - it is killing you. You want generic keywords, not niche specific keywords.
    • Uncheck "Use URLs linking on same..." You never want that checked.
    • Remove all filters for OBL and PR.
    • In other words, create the spam project from hell. 
    • When you have this spam monster all filled out so that all check marks are perfect, then duplicate it nine times. You want 10 spammy test projects from hell
    • Make your real projects inactive.
    • Set it to 300 threads, with only these 10 projects active
    • Make sure each test project has 10 fresh emails in there.
    • Delete all Target URL Cache and Delete All History from these test accounts. You want a very clean slate.
    • Hit Start

You need to understand your PC and your internet service. You want to know what it is like to push the gas pedal down all the way. You need to ensure that you have a decent machine and internet connection. And this will help test it out.

Ron

p.s. I was writing this and never saw that comment from @bangkoklad - Very nice! I swear this was pure coincidence I was responding.

• @ron - of course mate the 3 minute gap between my last reply and yours confirms it was just coincidence and not that I'm your affiliate in any way :D
  • Thanks Ron!
    I've set up the Monster, and it is spamming le' web.
    I'll let it run for a solid hour or so, and come back with the results. But so far (early, but still), nothing seems to have changed :(
    Nonetheless, I'll let it run, and post a screenshot of the log afterwards!
  • ronron SERLists.com
    @philipzeplin - If it doesn't make a huge difference, then there is something definitely wrong with either the pc, the internet connection, or just basic settings. If it is settings, then you will need to start throwing up a lot of screen shots for everybody to analyze. Make sure you have a zillion keywords - essential for scraping.
  • edited June 2014
    Sadly, it didn't make a particularly big change...

Screenshot of the log while it was running:
    http://imgur.com/8OBeUzH

I've had it run for about 1½ hours now, and it's sitting at a 6.6 LPM. While slightly higher, it's nowhere near where it should be. My CPU is only at around 8% loaded, so it's not like my computer can't handle it.

I have a fairly solid internet connection (22Mbps down, 4Mbps up), and have used a lot of link building software before, without any particularly problems. I've also been able to stream YouTube and use the net like normal during the whole thing.

After running the spamatron above, 2 proxies are "down" (or rather, not working on Google Search, which might just be a temp ban, due to having way to many threads with not enough proxies), but the rest check out fine.

Comparing to my stats before, Captcha Breaker has solved roughly 6500 captchas during the 1½ hour run.

It all resulted in a total of 21 verified links.

Really confused where I'm going wrong with this :(
    I'm very appreciative of all the help here so far, by the way!
  • Anyone know where I can get the 100k keywords list mentioned by @ron? I did a search but couldn't find it.
  • Another thing I found tonight, when looking at the status of the links that were submitted, but not verified:
    Almost all (say, 95% or so) of them said "awaiting account verification".

I tried using a different email address (that GSA say works, just like the previous one), but the results seem to be the same as before.