Skip to content

Incredible->0LpM constantly no engine recognized

Hey guys I'm just on the demo version of gsa and scraped quite a few target sites with scrapebox using gsa footprints. I have parsed several thousand sites not and haven't been able to submit one of them. What's going on?

IF gsa recognizes an engine I get a "no form at all" message. The last thing that I have just tried was scraping only wiki sites and ticking only the wiki engines in gsa ser...

The result: gsa parses a lot of sites that it should be able to post to (I have checked them manually) but gives me the same "no engine matches" error??

One example is http://wiki.polycount.com/SmoothingGroups which is a MoinMoin powered wiki site...

I have no idea where the problem is. I am using private proxies and gone through the settings several times but can't get gsa to do it's magic for me...

Comments

• gsa just being a bitch for me right now. I don't get anything posted with it. Not even the inbuild scraper got me one single link.
  • alright bitchez, I got it. I imported my proxies the wrong way. I spent fucking 6 hours trying to figure this shit out. peace.
  • by the way the error message should be reworked so it is more understandable that it is a connection/proxy problem rather than outputting no engine matches and no form at all