Skip to content

Tier 1 question

Hi, i have a big dilemma here, for tier 1 i made 6 blogs each one with a different keyword, my question is should i make only 1 project and add all the blogs and for anchor texts to add the 6 keywords or to make 1 project for every blog and for anchor to add only the main keyword of the blog. Because if i add all the links in one project different anchor texts will be added to blogs that don't have that keyword as the main keyword but if i make 1 project for every blog every time the main keyword of the blog will be always added as anchor text. I made a scheme for better understanding.

blog 1 - keyword 1
blog 2 - keyword 2
blog 3 - keyword 3
blog 4 - keyword 4
blog 5 - keyword 5
blog 6 - keyword 6

If i make 1 project and add all 6 blogs and all 6 keywords as anchor text i will have something like this
blog 1 - keyword 5
blog 2 - keyword 3
blog 3 - keyword 6
blog 4 - keyword 2
blog 5 - keyword 1
blog 6 - keyword 4

But if i make a project for each blog i will have something like this
project 1
blog 1 - keyword 1
project 2
blog 2 - keyword 2
project 3
blog 3 - keyword 3
project 4
blog 4 - keyword 4
project 5
blog 5 - keyword 5
project 6
blog 6 - keyword 6

I want to rank all the 6 keywords of course

So my question is, do i always have to add for anchor text the main keyword of the blog? Example the blog is about "league of legends rp generator", my anchor must always be "league of legends rp generator" or it can be "league of legends rp hack" or "free league of legends rp"? 

Another question: the keyword box is used only to scrape links, that keywords are not what gsa actualy ranks, what gsa ranks are the anchor texts right?