Skip to content

Links NOT INDEXING

edited June 2014 in Need Help
The first projects i made when i first got gsa ser were ok, the links were indexing very well, hell, once i even got more indexed than verified, the most indexed links for 1 project that i had were 20k in a few days but now i don't know what's going on, i get very few indexed links no matter what i tried, i get like ~500-1k links indexed in a few days  for 10k verified
Things i tried:
1. use URL from global site lists if enabled (checked/unchecked)
2. Different emails
3. Search engines to use (default 4/Check by language-English 131)
4. Different project settings

I made a lot of youtube video projects , more than 100 and i thought maybe there is something (a setting or the links gsa is scraping) that somehow is used over and over again and my links don't index anymore because i say again, the first projects i made were indexing very well. Or maybe my proxies are causing this but i can't see how because they are all green tested both in google and bing. But what i suspect the most is because i made a lot of youtube projects and the projects were very similar between them and maybe because of this something is used over and over again (probably the list because i see a lot of already parsed). Is gsa ser when a new project is started the program is using the same targeted sites to post the links like for the previous projects or it's constantly scraping new ones?

Is there a way i can reset the software so it is like how it was in the beginning?

I use instantlinkindexer to index the links.

And i'm not making this topic just because i don't like to have very few indexed links, i make this topic because now i rank very very slow as well because of few indexed links, my videos barely move, many don't move at all.

Any help is apreciated

Comments

• i would like to know this as well, i had a project with 90k verified links, it is yt video, but check in ahrefs i only had 4 backlinks?! i use indexification for indexing. 
  • edited June 2014
    Some things to have in mind :
    • It will take take for links to come up on Ahrefs
    • What platforms are you guys getting links from ?Contextuals usually take quite some to get indexed while blog comments get indexed almost immidiately
    • Tiers ?
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    Try changing service.
  • think i have to change mine as well, seems like linkprocessor isn't working too well for me afterall
  • redspark well instantlinkindexer which is considered the best doesn't work as well
    edited June 2014
    @andreig03 Lol, says who? The only reason you think it's the "best" is because the dev has a big brand and has a wide selection of SEO industry tools/services, this reminds me of the saying "jack of all trades, master of none"

You should base your opinions on your own personal knowledge and not follow the crowd and give in to peer pressure, You're welcome to test my service out. PM me if you need my assistance.
  • @tim89 if you had some free trial i think we would like to test it out
    edited June 2014
    @coin666 I don't hand out free trials anymore unfortunately, My service was released over 8 months ago and I have quite a substantial amount of customers/credibility that there are no reasons for me to offer free trials, I have nothing to prove, it just works.