Skip to content

New New New....guess I messed up

I checked a SERP checker lastnight for one of my KW and it was at 104  .........letting links build,...and looked at it this afternoon and its down to 225 ,...does that mean I have really screwed the pooch with my first try with building links using ser?

sorry for a ding dong question, trying to learn

Bretn

Comments

• Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    It is quite normal to see a drop in rankings when you start your campaigns, just make sure you're on top of your anchor ratios and you'll be fine.

Check rankings once per week or month even to obtain a proper indication if what you are doing is good or bad.
  • Thanks Tim, that makes me feel better.....cause I know I dont know what I'm doing with SER,....I've read so many tutorials and they all say different things so my mind is surely scattered now, of course at 51 my wife has been telling me that for years, lol. I havn't found anyone that would hold my hand and show me the right way so I just keep plugging away until I hit it right and hope I remember what I did :), I had a guy that told me at one time to send him by backup of the project and he'd look at it and tell me what I needed to do,but I think he may have kicked the bucket (damn the bad luck)

thank you very much for your time and answers,
    Brent
    edited June 2014
    Lol, for real? he really moved on to the other side did he?

@Hollywood691 I'll be happy to help you, ey lifes' too short to learn SEO, plus I'd like to do a good deed, throw me your backup projects and I'll see what you're doing and write a summary of what I think you should change, if you think that would help you.
  • FOR REAL!  you'd do that for me? OMGosh Tim THAAANNNK you so so much for your help! You just dont know how much I appreciate the help....

Brent
    forget about it!
    ;))
  • One day is nothing and the SERP's are always changing, especially if it's a new site (you haven't specified any data for your site)
    I wouldn't worry much