Skip to content

Need Help: Number of Links per URL Issue

Hello,

Appreciate your help and advise on this guys.

I have 300 URLS in one Project all submitting to sites that use contextual links. I put it to submit to 30+ links per day per URL. I also tick allow submit on the same site.

With this I am expecting I am submitting about 30+ x 300 per day = 900+ submissions

However, i noticed that this project only submit <100 links per day.

I wonder what is wrong?

Note that I have about more than enough Article sites in my list.. submitting 30 links a day should not be a problem. 

TIA

Comments

• RuFFCuTRuFFCuT UK
    edited June 2014
    Hey,

When you limit SER to X submissions per day it doesn't mean you will get 30 links per URL, this is because you are limiting 'Submissions' rather than 'Verified Links'.

Not every submission will result in a live link plus the links might not become live straight away, try setting the submissions higher or taking 30 verified links from a project that has recently posted to the sites and importing them into the project.

Also what I have found is that even when you have 'post to same sites' checked, you still need to clear the target URL data  (from modify project options); otherwise you will see 'already parsed' - do you see this message in the log?

Thanks

Ricky
  • @RuFFCut thanks.

Understand this. I didn't expect it to have 30 verified links.

I'd like to clarify that i am checking on the submitted links not the verified links.

See the example below:

After 2 days:

Project 1:  14 Submitted   55 Verified Links

Since it is just 30 submitted links a day, I assume that i have like more or less 900 links submitted per day for the 300 URLs. However, like what i mentioned above it is just less than 100.

• How are you targeting the sites, do you have search engines and all the boxes below them unchecked? And are then importing the list you want to use by right clicking on the project -> import target URLs?
  • I am only targeting contextual links.

I did two kinds of test:

Test # 1: Using my own site list: Result still <100 submission per day

Test # 2: Using my own site list and ticking English Language Search Engines only: Result still <100 submission per day

I only use my own site list which I have more than enough for this.30 submissions for each URL should not be a problem.

Another thing is I also allow posting on the same site, so ultimately i feel there is no problem on the configuration.
  • Are the lists you are using verified lists? Or scraped from scrapebox?

And although you have set it to allow posting to the same site I don't think SER goes back through the list and posts another link, only if the URL is duplicated within the list. Do you know what I mean? It won't just stop on a URL and keep posting to it.
  • Its a mix of whole lotta links but most of them are from SB. I scraped 24/7 ever since.

Tested it all before and all in my verified links.

Can you further clarify the below:

"And although you have set it to allow posting to the same site I don't think SER goes back through the list and posts another link, only if the URL is duplicated within the list."
  • Hi @JuanTamad, I use a similar setting on my SER...

But first 300 urls x 30 links a day = 9000 links per day.

So, did your project(s) Pause at the end of the day?

You may want to try these,

- enable "Continously try to post to a site even if failed before"
    - use URLs from global sites - identified and verified
    - Allow posting on same site again, Max per per account=100
    - disable all PR filters

• What I have found is that even though I have scheduled posting on SER still only runs through my imported list once and then gives me an error 'no targets to post to', so I just import the list again.

Also make sure you have increased the amount of accounts to create and articles to post, the default (which I think is 5?) won't be enough for all your sites, depending on the size of your list of course.

So the lists you are using have been tested in SER already and they all create verified links?
  • @Olve1954‌

Yes, I did pause my project after 30 submissions.

I haven't tried the below tho

use URLs from global sites - identified and verified
    - Allow posting on same site again, Max per per account=100
    - disable all PR filters --> ill skip this because i am into filtering PRs

I have 10 to 15 emails per project minimum. 

Yes they are tested in SER and created verified links already.

Thank you b

• I would test what Olve said, does your log show anything interesting like a lot of 'already parsed' or lots of 'site skipped' messages?