Skip to content

Seems to be posting slow

cerithomascerithomas United Kingdom
edited June 2014 in Need Help
Hi all,

I'm a new GSA SER user and encountering what appears to be slow posting/ low verified numbers, not sure If this is normal or down to my setup?

I have followed Mathew Woodwards tutorial:

which was really helpful, however after leaving the software running for 10 hours I see at this time only:

132  submitted links and 50 verified. 

I have the following in place with my 1st link building project:

Selected links: Article, GSA regular Web 2.0 + SerEngines.com subscription Web 2.0's, Wiki's, Social Bookmark and Social Network

100 dedicated proxies running at 300 threads on a adequately powerful VPS. These are russian proxies ideal for submission, verification and mail checking, other than this I have public proxies for PR checking etc automatically pulling in and testing 200 private proxies every 30 mins to ensure a good volume of public proxies are active.

92k Verified Ser List 

GSA Captcha Breaker set to reattempt 1 times (yet to setup another Captcha breaker as secondary option).

Set to post to sites with Pr 0+

Set to post 100 -/+ 7 verified links per day.

Overall I'm trying to establish if this is a slow and low amount links to have been built in this duration? And if so what are's should I address to ensure the speed is maximized?

Also not being overly familiar with the type of postings I should expect but having selected what appeared to be more so contextual links I seem to be getting a large proportion of what appears to be profile links (submit to competitors backlinks is not selected).

Any advice or further tutorials I can watch? Having watched numerous tutorials on youtube.com i'm finding it difficult to establish what I am doing wrong?

Also is it normal to see the volume of links submitted reduce whilst GSA is running? Originally I seen submitted go up to 140 + but now it has reduced back to 132 with sight increase in verified, is this normal?

Your help is greatly appreciated,

Cheers.

Comments

• If you running just 1 project with strict filters then 300 threads is overkill.

If you want posting speed, or LpM, you should work with your filters, i.e. on removing them  ;). Adding more projects will help. Try to racking up allowed verifications or, better maybe, submissions per day to 200-300 and see what happens. It all comes down to what you want to achieve, really. Basically, more projects, more pliant engines, more of everything ;)

If you want precision strikes then you must tweak all things possible and watch log closely. If you set 100 verifieds and got only 52 then maybe no valid targets are left in your list, etc. many reasons really.
  • cerithomascerithomas United Kingdom
    Thanks Nikodim,

O.K I will play with my settings but now upon awakening this morning I have a concern regarding the links being built, I have gone for quality as this is intended to be Tier 1 however with the following selected:

I appear to be getting allot of links from:

Approximately 95% of the links look like this, to me these appear to be spammy Profile links, not remotely contextual quality links.

Any advice?

Cheers.
  • Go into 1 of your test projects - check all engines, then:
    Uncheck all that use no contextual - there will be no AvArcade which you gave link for. So you need to pay attention not only for engine class but for engines themselves. 
    ;)
  • cerithomascerithomas United Kingdom
    Thank's... I have allot to learn ;-)