Skip to content

Backlinks Reverification

Hi ! This is my first post in this GSA Forum.  
I am facing a problem in GSA SER links verification.  When I go to show ursl > Verified of any project and again verify the verfied links and click verfiy all urls, GSA SER mostly shows even verified links as failed. I have manually checked failed verification and my links very successfully there. But reverification is getting failed.  Can someone plz tell me whats the problem here. I am already getting low verifications and when I verify again , I get alot of failed verifications even though they are not failed but SER shows them as failed.
Please someone this confusion of mine. Thanks

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    So you URL is found on the website when you view it manually in browser but when SER is reverifying it, it's not showing it as a verified URL? I just tested this on my end and it seems to be verifying properly. :/

One thing to keep in mind is if your link is on a page that moves (blog comments, guestbooks, image comments) SER isn't going to click to the next page to find and verify your link. Your link might still be there but on a different page. 

Other then that maybe some URLS could be timing out. 
  • @s4ntos Yup Same Is happening that my URL is found on the website when I view it manually in browser but when SER is reverifying it, it's not showing it as a verified URL. Its not with all urls but with most of the verified URLS
  • The Problem is I am already getting less than 10% verified links and even when I reverify them them go further down
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

Give me a sample URL or better a project backup with the URL failed verifying.

It can also happen that your link is beyond the place SER downloads it as the filter applies to not download more than XYZ MB.