Skip to content

Safe to Say I've Finally Found Good Web Designers

edited June 2014 in Other / Off Topic
I've always struggled with web design but finally found two different web designers that I like, trust and continuously create great sites (no I won't share before you ask). Coupled with an Amazon product and the fact it was made couple of weeks ago, the traffic has started coming in and the CTR is pretty impressive in my opinion, see:

Very happy and just sent him more work for more one-page Amazon product sites. Think sales funnel, simple but effective sales writing (plus a bunch of hidden content...;) and a f**k load of SER links and the results are pretty good so far. This was a test site on an Amazon product on a domain I got free when I bought a bunch of sites off someone. The domain has had some linkbuilding in the past, by me, but not much and gave up as the design was terrible. Now that it's been revamped, it's earning. 

More of these sites are being built now and with much higher value items >$1000. The above product is $50 but the monthly searches are 65k, I'm at #10 for 'buy product name' which is bringing in the traffic.

Not bragging at all as it's not much money but I am more pleased with the CTR as it proves the test of the design and content, AND it might just spur you on if you are having some shitty results.

Comments

• edited June 2014
    Insightful post, thanks.  :)>-

How much do you paid for 1 site's design if that's not a secret?;)
  • £36 for the first one but £25 for the second - from peopleperhour.co.uk :)
  • edited June 2014
    Never saw that service before - definetly adding to my bookmarks, thanks again JudderMan.   :)>-
  • @Judderman are you doing your own content or freelancing that too?
  • @davbel my own content for the web content stuff and outsourced on Odesk for bullshit SEO content - but to my specifications, though, which when I was a copywriter it was something that I had a unique hold over the market with as I had much more SEO knowledge than other writers. PM on its way.