Skip to content

E-mail verification = 0 links

Hi, I have at the moment 4 projects running only with submitted active, every time I try to verify the e-mails I don't get an verified from my emails, only the message: "Verification round of ... not sucessful".  I have 350 yahoo e-mails. What is wrong?

Comments

• *any verified
  • I also get results like "0 verify 1 login"
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited June 2014
    Did you put 350 accounts in 1 project? If so, that is way too many, just drop a few in. How many links are in the submitted column?
  • I use the 350 emails in the 4 projects, is too much? Submitted stuck in 6500.
  • In every project I choose the same file that have the 350 emails it's wrong to do this?
  • off in options that do not use proxies in email, it is rare that you check're now in Chinese and in half an hour in the U.S. 

And then you put the emails where you added a long time as 500 seconds to not make too many calls. 

If your emails are good with what I've said and it should work. IF you do not work you will get the same as my one month you buy emails and did not serve me now, only the Bandit that are more expensive are the only ones that worked for me.
  • Where can I get those Bandit emails?
  • And yes, I don't use proxy for email verification. What is a good number of e-mails to use per project?
  • xjackx 
    1. I use 15-20 yahoo emails per project (separate accounts for every project) and all is fine, no problems.
    2. Custom time to wait between 2 logins - 1200 or higher
    3. No proxies for email checking

In few minutes i will PM you some yahoo accounts so you can test if my accounts work for you better.