Skip to content

➽➽➽ CAPTCHATRONIX.COM - Cheapest and Most Accurate Captcha Solver [RECAPTCHA SOLVING] + GSA SER/CB

Comments

• @innozemec i found it out doesnt cos in captcha breaker it show the captcha type as 'png'
  • Give me 10% Discount
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    raperez

Thanks for Your interest in my service!

Please check Your PMs for the discount code I just sent you.

I hope you will like my service!
  • nawshalenawshale Sales & Tech Support at www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    Send me 0% discount too
  • looplineloopline autoapprovemarketplace.com
    Ill take a 10% discount code

Give me 10% Discount
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    nawshale

loopline

• I'll gladly take the 10 % discount code :)

Give me 10% Discount
    Enano

• Hi @innozemec, I'm already a subscriber to your service. I need a discount code to upgrade, and the old code doesn't work anymore...
    Olve1954

Sure, just PMed it to you :)
  • sagarpatilsagarpatil 1LinkList Ninja
    I'll take discount code. Need to order your service.
  • Hey, I love indexification, my current provider is no longer providing the level of service they once were, looking forward to trying this. "Give me 10% Discount"
    sagarpatil

thewiiz

• Give me 10% Discount
  • soIOsoIO United States
    "Give me 10% Discount"
  • soIOsoIO United States
    Hello,

I have 2 VPS with at combined 3000 threads. What is the best captchatronix plan for me?
    I'll be expanding to 3 VPS with GSA SER at combined 4500 threads. Again what is the best plan?

Thanks
    kp55

soIO

Well, 3k threads is really alot and I can't give any estimate what CX plan will be best for you as I am not sure if your SERs really utilize all those 3k threads. But when you deal with such large numbers of threads, you should start atleast with the CX100 plan and then after a day or two we can watch the numbers and see what plan would be more appropriate for you

• Can you please provide the discount coupon?
    hadoken

• Alright, I'm in. Don't worry about the discount code, I already signed up. I'll be testing this against CB and some other vendors to see how it performs over the short -> long term. Cheers
  • Hi,

Give me 10% Discount

Thanks
  • Hello, 

can i get a discount code, already a indexification customer. Thanks
    mostzard

wizz86

• I would also appreciate the 10% off coupon. Thanks
    theorbital

• I am using CB as 1st, your service will be 2nd and then death by captcha, how to set this up?

Will i need to set this up in GSA or in CB?
  • Interested in a discount code. Service looks great!
  • What does the number of threads refer too?
    I usually use GSA SER with 200 - 400 threads, so how many threads captchatronix should i buy.
    Thanks !
  • edited July 2014
    @Sampath it states on their website that you can go with 1/5th of the number of threads you run in GSA SER but I find that at times it's more than enough and at other times, it isn't.

I picked up a 10 thread CT plan to test it out using one of my list building boxes. With 70-80 threads in GSA SER I can easily max out 10/10 in CT but with 50... generally not. So if you're running 200-400 threads I would suggest going with at least the 50 thread CT plan. If you can afford the 100 plan, go with that.