Skip to content

➽➽➽ CAPTCHATRONIX.COM - Cheapest and Most Accurate Captcha Solver [RECAPTCHA SOLVING] + GSA SER/CB

Comments

• Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    @innozemec Was just wondering about the service extention that was mentioned because of all the problems from the start of the month with recaptchas. Is that still going to be added to some of us?
  • Im very satisfied with this service. My success rate its 76%.

Best and cheap service, thx.
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    Trevor_Bandura

Yep, sure, PM me please your account username
  • @innozemec I am looking for a new OCR provider, but like some of the other providers that offer other solving apart from Recaptcha. Do you actually have a time frame of when you will be adding new types?
  • Think I will give it a go anyway - Give me 10% Discount
  • blogmaster2003 Solving rate is not success rate. Solved not mean solved correctly. Captcha breaker and other softwares showing only % solved captchas. The % of correctness you have to check by yourself. I have checked it - it's 5-8%. There is no service with better correctness right now, I have checked all of them.
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    jjumpm2

Thanks for Your interest in my service!

Please check Your PMs for the discount code I just sent you.

I hope you will like my service!

I am working hard on the support of more captcha types, but i can't give any timeframe yet, sorry.. with the progress of the work, i might be able to give some estimates, but at this point i can't say anything
  • Yes, @revi you're right. CB doesn't know if the answer is right or wrong. But SER does. Hence I've requested that feature to be implemented in SER,

https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/11916/captcha-solving-service-success-rate-new-feature-request

• I never understand the subscription levels model.
    So, how does it work if there are 5 threads, but SER is running at 500 threads? Is everything going to fail?
  • I want to try this one. Give me 10% Discount
  • @Olve1954 so the best option for OCR is to put/use it in SER not CB?
  • Hi @Molex, it's always better to use external captcha service in SER, coz SER is truely multi threaded. It doesn't slow down very much if your external service is slow. Whereas if you use it in CB (not fully multi thread), it becomes a bottleneck and slows down SER dramatically. Sometimes (in my case) CB crashes. I only put external services in CB, when I want to watch it solve captchas and "guess" the solve rate...
  • @tsaimllc, the good thing about CaptchaTronix is that it shows your current thread usage. If you're always hitting your max no. of threads, you can either reduce the no. of threads in yor SER or upgrade your account, which is almost instantaneous and automated. @innozemec, so what happens when we hit the max threads, is everything going to fail?...
  • Give me 10% Discount

I'm gonna try it out
    olaf

greeny1232

tsaimllc

Yes, if you purchase 5 threads plan and run your SER with 500 threads you will have no good results as apparently you have way higher needs than the 5 captcha threads.

You can read in details about threads on this FAQ page:

http://www.captchatronix.com/faq.php#faq9
    Olve1954

The system is set up in a way that it will put on pending queue any requests made over your threads quota, but only for a limited amount of time and only certain amount of requests. I pretty good understand that from time to time SER or any other tool might hit lots of consecutive sites with captcha and do requests over the quota, so it is wise to still process them, however for security, antiabuse measures and performance concerns I can't allow these requests over the quota to be all day long..
  • Give me 10% Discount"
  • Guys how do i set this up with zennoposter?

I tried with and without the emulator and all ig et is the dreaded 'sorry' in captcah field.

I tested in the emulator and it passed. I thought cb would be interfering, so shut that down and still no dice...

help!
  • I am going to try your service also!  Please Give Me a 10% Discount also!
    jdasp

Newtdog

PeterParker

Zennoposter should work with the Emulator only. Have you tried the exact guide for the Emulator available at :

http://www.captchatronix.com/integration.php
  • @innozemec ok i see its wroking now looking at the emulator as the pictures are going in but it jsut says unable to solve.

Does it not solve hotmail then? i thought that was recaptcha?
  • edited July 2014
    almost everyone is running SER on at least 100+ threads, more like 250, so that would mean the service is at least $100+ upwards of $147 per month, that is a lot for a captcha service.
  • if in GSA SER
    GSA CB x5 tries
    CT x 3

is this the right settings?

or should i input
    CT in GSA CB as to send the FF captcha to service if solving failed?
    then input CT in gsa CB?
  • I would love a 10% discount,  please send me the code.  Thanks
    tsaimllc

Have you read the FAQ page i pasted you few message above? You don't need to purchase a plan with 500 Captcha thread for Your 500 SER threads! The ratio is somewhere 1:5

Most people running their SERs within the range of 100-200 threads, purchase either CX20 plan which costs $47.77 or the CX30 plan which costs $69.77 and they are doing just fine.

Also take a note that this is UNLIMITED captcha solving for a whole month. Just do the simple maths and see for yourself that you save atleast 3-4 times the money you would pay at a "pay-per-captcha" service

Anyways, it is up to you to decide what to use for your business :)
    equitydw

PeterParker

Umm.. I am not sure if hotmail is using Recaptcha.. can you please screenshot me the emulator log and PM it to me so i can take a look

Thanks!
    Molex

Well, both ways work good enough