Skip to content

➽➽➽ CAPTCHATRONIX.COM - Cheapest and Most Accurate Captcha Solver [RECAPTCHA SOLVING] + GSA SER/CB

Comments

• give me 10% Discount

"Give me 10% Discount"
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    edited June 2014
    @spammasta

well, I don't know how you got the nerves to try to rank your website when Google is changing its ranking algos daily...

Yes, ofcourse OCRs are failing right now as they need to be retrained, but once they work again they are working pretty nicely and can save you tons of money from using the human based decaptchers
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    Brandon

Google did not update all Recaptcha images, but only part of them.

My service still solves pretty nicely all rest images, just the new ones are failing yet..
    Trevor_Bandura

Yes, ofcourse I will compensate everybody with additional days!
    wealthhe369

Thanks for Your interest in my service!

Please check Your PMs for the discount code I just sent you.

I hope you will like my service!
  • >My service still solves pretty nicely all rest images, just the new ones are failing yet..

That's the problem @innozemec, google made some changes and SER is now getting only the "new recaptchas". No amount of proxies can fix this problem as SER doesn't load js and Sven is on a holiday (a well deserved one). So, if you don't crack the new ones asap, selling your service here is almost useless...
  • I had acquired this service and like the others experiencing very low solving rate. I know everyone knows why.. nevertheless we are holding on because we feel that @innozemec‌ can resolve this issue soon. We will wait for the promised compensation. I hope @innozemec‌ can fix this asap.
  • my success rate dropped in the last few days. hope we get compensated and get the recap issue solved in a timely manner 
    edited June 2014
    JuanTamad

reup

As I already said, everybody will be compensated with additional days!

I am working on supporting the new fonts and I am doing my best, just it takes some time..

Also when Sven gets back and updates SER not to hit the new recaptcha types at alltimes things will get even better.

Forgot to tell that I never refused to cancel and refund anyone, so if any of you guys feel You can't wait you are welcome to submit a ticket with cancellation request!
  • @innozemec‌ thanks and looking forward to it.
  • any update on the new recaptcha solution? 
    reup

Still working on it, having already some success rate, but need to get it to some satisfactory levels to deploy it into the system and then will continue improving it with the time
  • Give me 10% Discount
  • Give me 10% Discount
  • Yes I signed up on the date the new recaptcha type was released and would love additional days please!
    bangkoklad

Sure, pm me please your account username at my website
  • Hey mate, I am using MegaOcr as a 2nd captcha service behind CB.. Is your service comparable to megaocr ? Except the price that is lower.. I am interesting in the percentage of the captchas solved...
    justice

I am not much familiar with Megaocr, so i can't make exact comparison. My service currently solves Recaptcha only, more types are coming in the next few months.

Right now if you are using SER, you might not get good results with any OCR service as SER seems to be hitting only the new Recaptcha type Google released few days ago and all OCRs, including mine still don't support this new recaptcha type
  • For the moment i am hitting those new recaptchas on some occasions.. Not on all occasions.. 
    justice

Thats great then, check your PMs.. :)
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    Is this service not a new face of mega ocr with only a new name and new domain‏ ?
  • "Give me 10% Discount"
    thx
    msdw

Please check Your PMs for the discount code I just sent you.

I hope you will like my service!
    royalmice

I have no relation with the service You stated, nor it has been ever mine
  • edited June 2014
    Hey Guys,

Just wanted to give an update for results I am getting with CaptchaTronix. 

I added CaptchaTronix to my solvers list last night...My list of solvers is..

-CB
    -Spamvilla
    -MegaOCR
    -CaptchaTronix
    -CB
    -DBC

All are set to 1 - 3 retries...

Since I added CaptchaTronix...This is what has happened...

Links per Minute has increased by 400%!
    Death by Captcha submissions has dropped to 0! (All captchas are being solved before getting to DBC). 

I have many projects running and between all the projects I am using about 95% of the platforms. 

• Strange, i am also testing this service and i am struggling to make it work right.. 

Can you share the percentage of the captchas being solved as shown in CB ??
  • CB has stayed constant at 35% solve rate..before and after the addition of CaptchaTronix.  
  • Also, I did before adding CaptchaTronix, use a mix of 40 semi's and public proxies....For this test I only used the semi-private proxies...This definitely contributed to the boost in LPM. However, my DBC did drop to 0..
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    @jconroy

Do i understand your set up correct as below

GSA SER
    1st Option-Mega OCR
    2nd Option - CaptchaTronix
    3rd Option-CB
    4th Option - DBC

GSA Capcha Breaker
    -CB
    Service - Spamvilla

Wouuld you mind sharing the settings of each Capcha option in GSA Ser ( retries, pr, do follow \now follow , etc)