Skip to content

[Feature Request] Here is my suggestion for neat solution for emails (if it's possible to be done)

LWDLWD
edited December 2012 in Need Help
Hello Sven! :)

I've been thinking for a while and I have decided that this might be good option to have even within the program or as separate software solution, anyway just to do the job.

This is VERY useful for people who don't use catchall.

As we all know, emails get blacklisted quite fast, so I was thinking if you could add following solution to the software... Please read on.

This is simple solution that will change all emails in all projects in given interval of time. If there are not enough emails on the list, current emails will be kept. Before emails are changed, all active projects should be set to Verify email (for the last time), and after verify emails should be changed.

Best location for this option seems to me under email verification tab.

Here is my option explanation:
  • Add option where user will be able to point GSA SER to a .txt file with list of his email address list that he want's to use with GSA projects. Let's say user has 50 emails on the list. Txt file list should be formatted like this
    • email:pass:server:port:ssl
    • For example: email@hotmail.com:pass123:pop3.live.com:995:yes
    • All other options will be kept from project settings.
  • Add option to user to choose interval when ALL mails in all projects are going to be changed, once in XX hours would do it.
  • After email is changed, simply delete it from pointed .txt file
  • When there are no new emails to be changed, simply keep old email and do nothing until list is updated again.

Can this be implemented as well?

Before emails are automatically changed for active projects, set Active Projects to Verify Email Only (for the last time) and change emails, and keep running normally?

What do you say Sven?

Thank you! :)

Comments

• Something like this was suggested a thousands time already and Sven is fully aware of the situation. Please be patient and he will figure out something some day.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Yes, I got something else in mind. But thanks for the thoughts and suggestions. The current change on email verification let you check for just new emails. This cuts down the checking time dramatically and in this case we can use more and more accounts to check. I will work on this basis and keep in mind what email was used in what site to see when an email is no longer used and than switch to a new one. This however needs some time to test and implant correctly.
  • gotta love the action going on in this app :)
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Surely using a catchall would be a better solution than this hotmail and the fix? What's the disadvantage of this and why is everyone still asking for a hotmail solution?
  • Personally I'm asking because for 10 projects in my opinion you would need to have at least 10-20 catchall domains and change them on at least 2 months (maybe even less), now if you can setup hotmail as I suggested, everything would be quite simple because you would just need to have hotmail accounts and software will take them, and change them on XX hours basis...

For example with my suggestion: You just plugin list of 500 hotmail accounts and with 20 projects if you change them on 48h basis you are good for like almost 2 months...

Simple as that.
  • i guess using hotmail could be a simpler solution. just by a Fiverr gig for 500 Hotmail eMails, update text file and bam done.

with catchall, it is easy but there is that additional setting up of host, domains and catchall configurations as opposed to buying the eMail accounts from Fiverr.
  • is there a update on the email blacklist solution?
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    You can now use macros in the email field. So you can have a file with 100's of emails and it will pick one. This should help those without a catchall.