Skip to content

NO-Spin Article submission

Sorry if this is a dumb question, I've just been doing things organically for years.   So, I"m new to SER software stuff.

Is it dumb to ask  "how can i submit not spun articles"

Basically, can i (should I)  let GSA, do the work in finding, high PR site, and then send me the link where my article, or blog post is going to be posted, and allow me to edit the article/post  so that it fits the conversation, and make it look more organic

i.e. 90%  automation, with the last 10% manual.   I'm ok with not having 1000's of links from spun articles, as I'd rather have 5-10 a day, of high quality, relavent, and not deleted good links

Is this dumb to ask.. please pardon my ignorance in this world.   I'm soo impressed with your software by the way.   I'm just affraid to unleash it, and then be penalized

Comments

• Howdy @Manson73

You can't really do manual submissions like you want with SER (GSA is the company and Sven is particular about that :D)

What you could do is create a dummy project creating links at bing or another internet behemoth and then from that project look at the created links and create accts manually on those sites and then add your "relevant" content.

You can use something like Autofill magic to make it easier creating and posting to these sites.

However, if you set up SER in the right way, get some good quality spun articles or a decent spinner such as Word AI or Spin Rewriter, you can use SER as it was intended and only create 5-10 links a day from decent PR contextual sites.