Skip to content

can't edit project - doesn't save changes

Hi sven,

I can't edit a project and save the changes (v8.47). I created a project, duplicated it and edit the duplicated project to remove "Use random url of..." and instead use "Use verified urls of...[tier]".
I remove the checkbox "Use random url of..." and instead make a check on "Use verified urls of..." but every time I re-edit the tiered (second) project, the checkbox of "Use random url of..." is set. I can't remove it.
Also I have the option "stop after 15 verified urls" +/- 5 set but it stops after 130 urls which is ways too high. I have set the verification time to "automatic". I don't know if this is right or wrong.

Comments

• Is ser started in admin mode? is the direcory with the projects write protected?

If you want to go with "stop after x verified" please bear in mind that there is no way for ser to know how many of the submitted will actually verify. The moment you have x verified you also have many more submitted. Now the project stops because it reached x verified. But the links submitted before you reached the limit are still there, and some of them will verify. If you run verification in an hour you basically have fom now to in one hour worth of links that may verify and break your limit.

long story short - go with submitted instead of verified.
  • Hi ferryman,

many thanks for your reply. The thing with the "submitted instead of verified" seems logical. But what's with the other thing I reported ? It's not protected in any ways. If both checkboxes where checked - doesn't Ser create links in both ways ?
    I have deleted all links that have been left from the "copy"-job so - no matter if it's checked or not - it will not build links to the main urls AND the verified of the main project.