Skip to content

500k Kw List - 852 SE Checked - No Targets to Post to After 1-2 Hours?

I know this "no targets to post to" issue has been talked about at various place on the forum, but I can't seem to find one that is similar to my situation and with a solution.

I use a 500k kw list split into files and spintax and GSA SER can preview different kw everytime.  I also checked all 852 search engines to scrape targets.  But after about 1-2 hours, SER just STOPS with the red exclamation mark error "No Targets to Post to", it doesn't even go out scraping?!!

I disabled global list because I want to get new targets, I also disabled posting to same domain twice, and I wouldn't mind if it find targets slowly and post to them because of this, but NOT when it's STOPPED and does NOTHING?!

Can anyone help? Thx in advance!!! :)

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

Using almost every search engine is not a good solution. It doesn't make sense to use e.g. German search engines if your keywords and content is in English. Just use search engines that cover your projects language.

However, using plenty of keywords does not solve issues for most engines (just those who are painted in dark green).

• @sven i am also having this "No targets to Post" error with the last update but with a different situation. I am importing targets directly to the projects and i have i high number of email accounts in the project..

Do you want me maybe to open a new topic ??
    hmm yes but most likely Im not really any help on this without more details.
  • It may not be a "good idea" to use all search engines, but why would GSA SER STOP COMPLETELY? In past versions at least it would keep running and try to find some targets.  Even if it moves slow it's fine, but why does it STOP and NOT RUN?

How do I fix this please?
    with stop you mean the project stops?
  • yes completely stop, nothing runs, no scraping, nothing.
    paste a log please.