Skip to content

GSA CB + MEGAOCR SETTINGS

edited May 2014 in GSA Captcha Breaker
Hello,

This goes to @everyone might have some experience or to @sven

I have read all the topics about CB but still can't decide which is the best setting that will bring the best result..

I have CB 1st with 4 retries and MEGAOCR  2nd with 3 retries.. These are only for DoFollow links..

The questions are:

1. Are the number of retries optimum or do i have to set a different number ?
2. At the moment CB is setup as it was installed.. Some captchas are unchecked.. Do i have to check them ? Or it is better to leave those captchas to go straight away to MEGAOCR ?

Thanks in advance for any answers will come up.. :-)

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    4 retries for CB is ok...set MegaOCR retries to 0. Leave settings onCB as they are.
  • Thanks Sven for the answer.. 

There are 2 settings for the retries for the MegaOcr. The 1st setting is at Gsa Ser and the 2nd setting is at the MegaOcr software. Should i set both to 0 ??

Correct me if i am wrong.. If we set to have retries for these captchas the software will try to refresh and get a new captcha.. Don't we have more chances for MegaOcr to resolve the new capthca if there are some retries ??
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    i don't know how good MegaOCR is right now but the time i checked it it was very slow...having retries set there will slow down things too much.
  • Thanks mate...