Skip to content

Clap clap for Sven for the last upgrade 8.42!! (from LPM 15 to LPM 90!!)

As some people said some days ago, it could be good don't only write here on the forum for troubles of our magic tool  :D but sometimes also to say thanks to the developer!
Today I upgraded my Gsa Ser from 8.41 to 8.42, but I also restarted, and I did the same with my VPS (upgraded and restarted).
Nothing more, same projects of before, same settings.

When I started again everything (Vps, Ser and CB), my LPM changed from around 14 of before to more than 90!!! I never had this LPM, not even when I bought fresh lists. Something has changed on SER, or maybe is something pertaining the restart of SER, as i read today on this topic:
https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/11251/need-feature-to-restart-gsa-ser-once-a-day

Anyway, also the memory usage was lower, so I could increase the threads from 200 to 300!!

After 3 hours the LPM is 60, still very good.

I have not many projects now (14) that's why I think my previous LPM was low, and I'm using Ser with scraping but also with an old list.
When (if) my LPM will decrease again, I will try again to stop and restart everything, and I will write here the news.

But for now.... CLAP CLAP again to @Sven

=D> =D>

Comments