Skip to content

red-proxy.net WARNING don't buy

Comments

• KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    edited June 2014
    I can confirm proxy @satyr85 are very good AND the guy is very nice, you will not regret.

With red you will receive proxy only 2 times a day, which mean you need to manually do the sorting.satyr85 has opted for an ingenious system that allows you to scraper at full speed without interruption.

If you are looking for very good proxy and service, bidding it a try.

Alpha test with review of power user on GSA forum:

@JudderManRelaxes you little guy, he's nice weather benefits of time for drink a beer ;)

• ShaNiShaNi Red-Proxy.net
    edited June 2014
    penumbra awesome scraping speed 95k url/mint

JudderMan  outstanding results 33 millions.Thanks for support and keep enjoy the scraping :)

here is latest average scraping result 136k+

http://prntscr.com/3utxma

finally Kaine saved my 30$ for advertisement gsa ser forum lolll
    ppl continues buy the proxies from this thread :)
    last day, we got 2 more clients from this thread and last week 5 to 10 clients
    100 up clients :) and our all subs fully satisfied with red-proxy.net scraping proxies
     keep bumping up this thread and more ppl read this thread and buy the proxies from red-proxy.net
    True Scraping Proxies Services provider red-proxy.net never be Scared   :)
     The World's Best Scraping Proxies -  http://red-proxy.net/
    edited June 2014
    @ShaNi

"The World's Best Scraping Proxies" ? I think you did not try the competition and your service red proxy suck.

satyr85 you'll be afraid:  

• Kaine I really think you should just stop posting in this thread, it is embarrassing! Okay so you did not like your experience with Red Proxy, fair enough but I think you should just leave it already, no idea what you have to gain here but it is getting unprofessional!

Here is a full and honest review of this service, I have subscribed to it for months and done a LOT of scraping using these proxies.

When I first subbed they were AMAZING, really fast and lasted well.  I got really good speeds and lot of links using Hrefer, and with a few refreshes I could run them for 24 hours, albeit after running for 8hrs there were not a lot of proxies left alive.

It did appear over time that they were dying off a lot quicker, my guess is they are getting a lot more subs and this is killing them quicker.  Do they still work? Yes, but as you get 2 large lists sent through every day you will get about 3-4 hours scraping before most are dead.  So 6-8 hours scraping at good speeds each day.  This means you need to stop and start scrapes and mess about but it is worth it for the lists you can build using these proxies.

You cannot complain for $20 a month.

On the whole $20 per "tool" you use then just do not say you own any other tools.  I think the language barrier does not help with this and if you explain you are only going to use it for 1 tool but own several scraping tools then things get messy.  So just say you will only use it on 1 tool (Scrapebox, Hrefer, Gscraper etc), it will save the agro!!
    edited June 2014
    @FlembotI opened this thread, I will come whenever guy speak of me or that I deem necessary. 

Thank you for the review.

edited June 2014
    Kaine you are still hoping , some one our subs give here bad reviews then you forget about that
    because We are " The World's Best scraping Proxies provider " We are setting on competitions. One
    and only big Seo forum BHW. every body know about that forum

Flembot Thanks for your pretty awesome review but here is not our official thread. as you now that
    our official thread on BHW .give us review on BHW :)

http://red-proxy.net/ * The Worlds Best Scraping Proxies Provider Because Today our one sub leave his True and history create review.He scraped 72 million per day or you can also read  his review on BHW

http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/proxies-sale/633545-scrapebox-google-passed-proxies-scrapebox-scraping-proxies-gscraper-gsa-red-proxy-net-11.html#post6987463

Our Sub review are below

[QUOTE=jevans1962;6987463]It is rare that I find a product that exceeds my expectations enough to cause me to comment publicly. It is equally rare that I will be so disgusted with a product and its ownership that I will comment publicly.

After having been sorely disappointed with the results and ethics of the owners of a product that sounds like hangout billionaire I purchased a product called hangout domination. This product uses GSA, GScraper and requires lots of proxies. I tried and still do have a subscription to the GScraper proxies but I do not need it. With the GScraper proxies I was getting about 6 million urls a day.

During my first 30 days I experimented with different servers and different settings. There is a part of me that does not want to fully disclose this but here goes. Using the 64gb server(4 cores/8 threads) from OVH split into 4 vps's, scraping with 500 threads and 60 second timeout and running two instances of GScraper on the same vps I have found the following: The memory is barely touched (we have 16gb) during the scrape but is not enough to load even a fourth of the proxies scraped in a day, dedupe them and export (usually the blowup is on export.)

The CPU runs at close to 100%. We are getting about 900mb of transfer speed up and down. Scrape count: About 72 million urls a day and after dedupe is about 30 million unique. The big key is to test the proxies before starting and then test them (clean them) when you see the speed decrease. My second cleaning is usually at about 48000 urls per minute. Only clean on one and copy the good urls to the second instance of GScraper. With each new set of proxies it is faster to stop and restart the scrape. In a couple of days I will be moving to a 16 core server with 128 GB of ram and load sharing flexibility. I'll let you know what happens.

Hangout Domination and Red-Proxies both just plain work. Avoid the other hangout product like the plague. (Guarantee not honored)[/QUOTE]
  • edited July 2014
    After reading this I felt compelled to give my view as i've been using Redproxy for a while... Redproxy is legit. I've been using Shani's service for a while and its definitely bang for your buck, plus he's usually highly contactable via skype. I'm pretty certain he runs all the customer support so he probably was asleep when you ordered - there is no auto delivery service as it's all organized in a basic way through skype and email.

He is touchy about people using the service with more than one tool but that's because it puts strain on the already cheap as chips proxies he's dishing out for 30 bucks... So it seems he doesn't want to take on customers that are using many tools which is his call and kinda makes sense.

I don't think he's worried about losing business from people he believes will strain the proxies and pay for only one subscription as his service is dirt cheap and kicks ass... BTW I'm not affiliated with him but i've been using his service for months and it's all good. Sure his english is not that great and he can be a bit blunt but he offers quality proxies for cheap. All in all it's a good service for the price at the very least...
  • Just to update this, and shows that I am trying to remain impartial. I disagreed with Kaine BUT I believe the service has gone down the pan with overselling and increasing the price by 50%, which is a double-whammy. 

I was getting 70-90klpm now getting 300lpm. Three hundred not ninety-thousand...Screams of overselling. I run 300 threads with the timeout as 60 as suggested by RedProxy.

Some people need to know when to stop taking on new customers - just as Incredible Indexer, Express Indexer and others have. Look after your customers and they will continue to remain a customer.

I won't be paying for another month. Anyone got any other providers that are decent? If not I'll scrape my own.
    @JudderManThis proves my mistake to you. I apologize.

• goonergooner SERLists.com
    They are still working ok for me, you get better results if you test for Google passed proxies and export only the good ones. I test a couple of times per day and usually end up with 1,000 - 4,000 good proxies at any one time.

They are not that many good providers out there, i've tried about 10 in the last few months and these guys were the best. That said, there's lots of room for improvement still.
  • Yep I also just bought proxies from red proxies. They are working great for my needs. Takes a little extra work reimporting and checking, but its worth it.

Now if only gscraper had an automater plugin right :)
  • Wylde's Happy Proxy tool is doing wonders for me
  • @spammasta: You mean happy-proxy.com ?, how its work through gscraper ?

• wyldesoftware.com/products/happy-proxy-tool/
  • Yeah that proxy tool looks like it just scrapes public proxies so you need to find URL's with them on with google searches, so similar to what scrapebox, hrefer etc can do.

I stopped using red-proxies now as they were getting too oversold IMO.  They were just getting killed off to quick, plus it is a lot of manual work (yes I am lazy) and you had to be at your computer when they came through.  I used to do what @gooner did too, check them against Google in scrapebox first  and then only import the good ones.  Problem is if you missed the email by an hour, by the time you get to them they are worthless.
    edited July 2014
    hadoken Thanks for your outstanding review :)  you are our oldest Sub :)

Kaine  :) at-least you accepted that thing you are wrong on that day :)

JudderMan  Thanks for renewed your package :) We are already told you. your group mate can Scraped 4 millions urls in 4 hours on one proxies update with setting of 300 threads and time out 60sec
    We are never oversold our proxies and always shared b/w 5 to 10 our subs
    plz tell us proxies feedback result through Skye or through email. you are our oldest respective Sub :)
    and nothing wrong with proxies because Same list of subs Scraped millions with nice speed

gooner  Thanks to you for good review but our official Sale thread on BHW forum not here :)
    Very soon We are open  our official Sale thread on GSA forum too 

What is Scraped - Harvested or Leeching links Proxies

few posts i read and every one try to jump on useless Scraped - Harvested or Leeching links proxies.Why they are useless  ? because already so many people used them maybe 100 maybe  thousands people. most important thing is that these kind of proxies are not Google Passed proxies mostly are china proxies and china proxies are not Google passed  proxies
    Why you guys wasting few $  on Useless proxies ? these kind of Proxies dun work for you maybe few time work not big result etc..   

For example :   i post 100 proxies in the forum and every one use them. some guys  have own blogs they
    are also copying for own blogs and other forum- sites. What you guys excepting on these proxies work
    for you ? they are already used 100 and thousands people .. 
    So many guys using scraping tools for using useless proxies

one more thing is very wonder for me . these scraped proxies provider offering the 1500 threads for Gscraper
    and that is totally wrong because 1500 threads wont work on public proxies.Even Scraped proxies provider
    don't now about tune of proxies.they don't now which proxies ips and ports best for tools that why they are
    suggest to you 1500 threads and time out 15 to 30 sec, 1500 threads work on Private proxies but wont work
    on public proxies. Scraped - Harvested or leeching links Proxy provider always feel scared to offering the trial Proxies or refund . they don't now which kind of proxies we are Scraping
    we are always suggestion to you port scanned proxies provider likes us or another other who are port scanner
    Don't waste your $ on Harvested - Scraped -leeching useless proxies

We are scanned ips blocked proxies  for our subs  and only shared b/w our subs.our proxies
    never shared on any public forums or blogs etc that why our proxies are fast and millions urls
    our sub scraped easily.. Port Scanned proxies are also public proxies but 100 hands up to Scraped-harvested or leeching links proxies :)

Shani 

I think  again your service suck no change sorry open your eyes and read again ;) stop want make member in error.
  • Red Proxy are good, I had good experience with him.

Kaine maybe you again drunk lol . open your eyes and read about feedback results here and on BHW

infopeer   ty mate :)

• edited August 2014
    I agree with JudderMan , when i first started RED Proxy, i use to get lot of links per days but now i am not getting good results with them, may be because they are sending same list to all their subs.

Can anyone recommend any other good proxy service for Gscraper?
    @ShaNi

I advise you to stop coming here you really going to fool...

Your bussiness is sinking.
  • @gooner - how do you achieve results like you stated ?
    I use red-proxy for the first month and am very dissapointed.
    They send aprox. 10 to 15 thousand proxies, when checked in scrapebox only ~1000 are working. After 10 minutes only 120 - 150 are working. Speed - when scraping with footprint inurl:.tld is aprox 30 - 120 p/s.
    After 1 hour they send you update and results are like previous.

To sum up -  this service does not deliver what it should and I am looking for another provider asap.
    P.S. I a running SB on decent dedi..
    edited August 2014
    itsme   i think you are that guy who need to help in keywords and footprints and before you used
    simple footprints then we helped you but you till used the proxies so late and have some prob with
    your footprints and keywords then dun blame to our proxies. if you dun have awesome footprints
    and keywords. that is not our fault :) but your group mates scraped with nice speed with no problem

RayBan 
     ( They send aprox. 10 to 15 thousand proxies, when checked in scrapebox only ~1000 are working. After 10 minutes only 120 - 150 are working. Speed - when scraping with footprint inurl:.tld is aprox 30 - 120 p/s.
    After 1 hour they send you update and results are like previous. )

according to your this msg above. that is clearly thing you used the proxies so late around about 2 hours
    that is impossible and when we released the updates on the that time 80 to 90% proxies alive  and
    we are regular updates the proxies for subs after 3 to 4 hours and we are not updated the proxies after 1 hours You used the proxies 2 hours late then what you except on public proxies.they are still alive for you ?

that is bet thing our proxies dun show this results
    you still scraped with nice speed after 2 hours late. that is not our problem . you paid for public proxies
    not for private proxies.if you are late to use the proxies.you never get nice results on public proxies
     our subs easily scraped millions per day and they are all using the proxies in right time .
    you can scrape ( 8 to 10+ hours ) but you cant scrape 24 hours on public proxies
     your method is wrong on public proxies ...
    if you contact with us through our email support then we are help you and tell you right method for
    scraping on public proxies :)...but you don't inform us

that is sure thing when you subscribed any public proxies provider port scanned if you are late to use the proxies
    then proxies dun work for you.if you use in right time then you scrape millions per day like our other subs..our subs record 72 millions urls  a day :)

• Yea proxies suck, he only finds excuses but at least he talks funny.
    edited August 2014
    cefege  our proxies are suck because we are dun gave you for two tools in 30$
    you want to use our proxies for abuse then we are not provide you .even you are not our sub
    we are not finding any excuses in-front you or just like jerk kaine :)
  • edited August 2014
    @shani - I use your proxies 1 minute after I recieve them. Than I start testing in SB and when its finished there are only left as much as I said. Yes, you send new ones 1 - 3 hours later and I use both. To sum up, I really doubt that those reviews at bhw are true or they might be true but before the service was oversold..
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    @RayBan - I do the same as you, except i check in SER not SB.
    Maybe try that as i usually end up with 1000 - 4000 Google passed proxies.
    Don't get me wrong, i'm not saying the result are amazing - Just that they are better than Gscraper proxies and better than any of the 3 reverse proxy services i have tried.
  • Many people are sharing proxy subscriptions. Group buying this one and other services which kills them faster.
    edited August 2014
    RayBan  plz provide me your email account .lemme see you are our sub or not.email us on our
    support email account and iam personally waiting for your email.

i already mention with updated of proxies  one special  note for scrapebox subs.how to use our service of proxies
    on ScrapeBox.our outstanding reviews on our sale thread on BHW forum 100% pure and true  . that is BHW forum not  any etc forum
    keep in mind :)

gooner ty again for our proxies work for you :)

edited August 2014
    From what I read red proxy are on the end, it would be nice if @ShaNi can be clearly explain to customers your service can't not assure them that 10% of purchased only proxy will work.

I invite elsewhere to be refund if this is not the case.