Skip to content

red-proxy.net WARNING don't buy

KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
edited May 2014 in GSA Search Engine Ranker
Hello everyone 
I wanted to warn you against red-proxy.net do not go buy the proxy there, I buy and I have not received. Nobody responds to emails and I have do open a tickets with Paypal. If you count a subscription for proxy avoid red-proxy.net if you are in a hurry. 

This is can be even a scam.

Comments

• Contact him through BHW, he will reply there.
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    edited May 2014
    I rather think I'll put it anywhere until the red guy proxy response. Bestblackhatforum next step and so on. (he never can't remove that her).

It seems that there is nothing worse than a dissatisfied customer, I have just lost many hours of work, thanks to its deplorable services and it'll come out.

And should in hurrying:

Ok i make a test and post result with guy of red-proxy ^^ ;)
    I'm not alone

"ok i see your thread in the forum, so on i am a customer from the guys, but only for 4 days, and the first contact are hard, i wait 6 hours or so to a reply, and now they send me 2 times a day my proxys ..."
    edited May 2014
    XD

Email of red-proxy.net:

"Hello,

Maybe your are buying proxies fist time and maybe you dunno
    response time of any Services on internet ..

dun feel the panic and you open the thread on GSA forum ? for what ?
    you did wrong and you open the case on paypal ? for what ?
    we are must say useless effect ,

You already read  outstanding service of reviews on  BHW ,our sale thread
    and depend on true service of red-proxy, full corporation with our All Subs 

Close the Paypal Case and re-correct the thread post 
    and then you  tell us.where you want to use our service of proxies
    with details and you also tell us tools name"

Let me see your service suck and this is going to learn very quickly now. I suggest you to pay me quickly to stay on good terms with Paypal and I will aggravate your already obviously not terrible reputation.

Every day that passes I will post on new forum I'd push it into the serp.

Think fast.
  • @Kaine dude, be cool man. He's online and on Skype and BHW - I'm talking to him right now. Maybe he didn't get your purchase through the site. I've been buying proxies from him for a while and they're awesome. 

Cool down, take a seat and try out the proxies.
    edited May 2014
    The only thing I see is that I do not have my service after 3 hours. 

The only thing that readers see is that this service does not seem to be of good quality and the seller mistreats its customers. The only thing that is certain is that Paypal'll be forced to refund me. More and more people will read this message and that is not good for red proxy. 

Told him to hurry before I go to Action ;)
  • 3 hours?

You don't get the proxies until around 7pm GMT and 11pm GMT anyway. There are other proxy providers if you don't want to use Red Proxy, but you don't need to make assumptions on a service you haven't even used yet. If he's slow to reply, slow to email you and slow to process your order then that's not really the end of the world and not worth telling everyone on this forum not to use the service.

If I were him I wouldn't want you as a customer as you'll hold his PayPal account for ransom for any little thing in the future.
  • ShaNiShaNi Red-Proxy.net
    Hello guys , 
    iam owner of red-proxy.net and our Subs already now that our support response , Suggestions and tips about Scraping and posting on our Service of proxies.

Your Review is below on bhw

[QUOTE=dboy1612;6833884]Judging from some of the great reviews you've gotten in this thread, you really must do a brilliant job. I'd like to trial out your service if possible please, already sent you an PM on skype. [/QUOTE]

Judderman is our Sub :)  and a lot of other guys using our Service of proxies with no prob and they are scraping and posting on GSA ser  and other tools as well. our subs are easily Scraping per day 500k+ very easily ..

We have no prob to refund you but your way is totally  wrong
    maybe you dun read our sale thread on BHW.which kind of Proxies we are selling ...

We are selling public proxies for Scraping not private proxies :)
    We are still waiting your ans through via email and we are already sent you email

you want refund ? or want to use our service of proxies ...
    our support email address is sockz_5@hotmail.com

GSA Ser admin note:

We are dun read the forum rules before the post in the forum.maybe  its not allow to talk about any other tools or forum name so accept our apology

Thanks

Proxyfire.net global moderator  _shani_
    Owner of Red-proxy.net
    Jr.Vip and proxy seller on BHW  

edited May 2014
    You do not take the right direction with me. 
    It does not bother me that sven removes son because I will create thousands of others on all media outlets as possible. 

In the meantime I still do not have my service and your campaign of intimidation shows your mediocrity. I expect my refund. 4:00 and still no services.

I work only for you now.
    edited May 2014
    Your service suck dude and you know that ;)

You will give me my money you like it or not ;)
  • Kaine are you actually emailing him? He said he's waiting for a reply from you. He said he has no problem with a refund but I think you should actually reply to him via email not on a public forum. It's absolutely pointless. The way you've gone about it will make other people think you're mad rather than ruining the guy's reputation, which you've set out to do.

Anyway, I'm scraping all day long with these proxies and they are very good and for $20pm it's not exactly expensive.

• ShaNiShaNi Red-Proxy.net
    Kaine check your paypal email account .refund is done :)

You are banned on our Services for giving  false statement in the forum .even nobody give you proxies  and also specially in BHW and public proxies for scraping ..

you only create a panic in the forum and dun want to buy the proxies
    Gsa ser forum members read this thread of posts and Blame on you not us :)
    Maybe Gsa Ser admin of forum read this thread of posts then take the action :)

Thanks
    owner of red-proxy.net

edited May 2014
    I think instead that EVERY readers to wire the right to know and to choose any event. Unlike many I am a man of my word and people like me to scare people like Shani because I never backs. 

As for you Shani "Proxyfire.net global moderator" "Owner of Red-proxy.net" "Jr.Vip and proxy seller on BHW" here you are nothing. Needless to come impose a fictitious authority, only those who deserve it are respected. 

I was done with you.
  • Kaine PM'd me saying I shouldn't have interfered as it doesn't concern me.

I replied saying that it does concern me and everyone on this forum as he publically tried to screw Red Proxy's reputation so it IS my concern and I can say what I want on a public forum.

99% of his customers are happy. You are in the 1% so my opinion is far more relevant to Red Proxy's service.
    edited May 2014
    I feel that we'll be angry judderman. 

You talk proxy I'm talking about service. Do not make pretend not to understand. I am far from being a fool and I know very well what you want. Unless you are made ​​of affiliation with this gentleman there anything to add.
  • I'm not angry at all. I'm just in the majority of people that are happy with a service you are saying "No one should buy". I disagree with you and the way you have handled it.

I have no affiliation with him. It would be the same if someone started saying SolidSEO, Buyproxies, Reverseproxies, datashack, volumedrive, accuranker, serps.com or any other provider I use said they were crap. They aren't crap and I use them so I have experience with their services and KNOW from that experience that they are good.

Check out my posts about people saying GSA SER was starting to be crap. I'll defend Sven and GSA as he makes a product that works for me and thousands of other people.
    Another thing to add ?
  • @judderman are you using them in SER or with gscraper / scrapebox?
  • @davbel : Gscraper

@Kaine : nope, nothing more to add. You've had a refund, so why is this thread still here? This was my problem with the way you handled it.
  • +1 for Shani Service.......I am using his proxies on daily basis for Gscraper.......:D So i am happy customer.
  • @Kaine this is definitely not cool.Posting this in a public forum i mean.

Red proxy is a legit provider to be honest and i have personally used em .
    edited May 2014
    Gentlemen, you have your viewpoints that I respect. I reported here my experience with the service. 

Proxy are probably very good, but the service did not agree at all. I think it is useless to make me change my mind. I am banned to red-proxy or not, I would never return. On the other buyer as I like to see what kind of son to have all viewpoints. 

This is mine and I ask you to respect it too.
  • how much link per minutes you can get for using redproxy + gscraper ?
  • @lemonzer - that depends on the color of the sky and the weather in albania.
  • Haha Ferry :) 

I'm getting an average of 3k URLs per minute, but I have seen 90k at one time, but think my footprints are to blame. 
  • @lemonzer lpm tell you nothing in gscraper in short time. Its possible to get 100k per minute in first few minutes but later speed will be down to zero when you are using proxy lists. Speed in longer time (xx hours) or amount of links harvested per day matters.
  • @JudderMan that was low. I'm using my own method and i can scrape 10-50k per minutes for gscraper.. 

satyr85 yes. I agree with that. i just want to heard honest reviews from redproxy user. Well i can scrape 10-50k perminutes and 100-200k unique domain per 1-4k keyword using gscraper with my own setting. :D i don't use any proxy services.
  • edited May 2014
    Kaine, having read this whole thread, I think you're wrong to post what you did. If all you had to wait was for 3 hours before complaining, I think you're wrong to have done that.

Having said that, the email to you about edit the review and telling you to withdraw the paypal case was not classy either.

I don't use red-proxy though I have a friend who says it's very good. Having seen that other people here are using it, I am planning on using it too one day

Lemonzer and others, what other proxies do you use for Gscraper? Do you also use Gscraper proxies?