Skip to content

Re: NOOB Question. Tools needed to run GSA SER

I am going to purchase GSA SER soon but was wondering which tools required to work with GSA SER
I have Scrapebox, TBS, semi proxies.
I will purchase Captcha Sniper for capthca solving.

For Tier 1 link building, i will use manual spinning with TBS and GSA SER
For Tier 2 & 3, Can i use TBS to auto spin dozens of article to provide content?

There are alot of comment says we require automatic content creator such as: Kontent Machine, Wicked Article Creator or Article Builder
to fully maximize GSA SER Capability to build Tier 2 & 3.

Can i save cost by just using TBS alone?

If not, does Wicked Article Creator do the job well? This is the cheapest solution among three. 

Beside auto content creator, what other tools needed? 
Indexer? Can i user Scrapebox rapid indexer instead?

Thanks
Eric

Comments

• First of all get captcha breaker, it's much better than  CS

Regarding content, you don't need WAC, KM or Article Builder, you can do exactly as you state.  @Judderman has a good solution you could use with TBS here: https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/comment/73572/
  • I read a lot of argument CS vs CB. CS caught my eye because the much cheaper investment cost.
    But if the failing rate is high which we need 2nd human solver like deathbycaptcha then i will prefer CB.
    Those 2nd solver really required? Can i just use one solver and go for quantity?

Which solution you mean for TBS @Judderman? It advice using WordAI and Article Lite only.

Thanks
  • Use TBS instead of WordAI

I own both CS and CB.  CB pwns CS.

If you want to solve recaptcha, you'll need a 2nd service.  DBC will do but can be expensive and slow, so you'll want to look at eve.cn or Reserve OCR Captcha.  There are others, but I haven't used them.
  • I found nothing on eve.cn and Reserve OCT captcha on Big G. 

I haven't heard of them either. Can you share the link?

Thanks
  • Oh i found it, its eve.cm. Thanks
  • Sorry @angzecheng8 I've no idea what I was doing then.

It is eve.cm as you mention and it should also be ReverseProxies OCR Captcha https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/8471/reverseproxies-ocr-recaptcha-supported/p1

• Reverse OCR is the other one davbel meant :)
  • No Prob @davbel. I was not familiar with these names that is why cannot find them.
    Reverse OCR seems quite promising as offer for unlimited Captcha Solving. 
    Another noob question here: It is one time payment or monthly payment?
  • monthly
  • "Another noob question here: It is one time payment or monthly payment? "
    is it going to take you forever to go over to the buy/sell sales page and check the prices out ? Please stop asking questions and use the search option instead.Almost everything single thing you throw has been already discussed to its death .I am surprised people are spoonfeeding for no reason.
  • @Spamasta's right.  Normally it'd be me saying ^^

Don't know why I felt so generous today...
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    It's because you're all heart @davbel :D
  • You know me too well @gooner :)
  • "is it going to take you forever to go over to the buy/sell sales page and check the prices out ? Please stop asking questions and use the search option instead.Almost everything single thing you throw has been already discussed to its death .I am surprised people are spoonfeeding for no reason."
    Hi as i mentioned on the first page, i tried to use search function but couldn't find related answer. As I browse through various topic i didn't find the answer either, that's why i put up the question here. 

Anyway i admit the second question i asked 
    " It is one time payment or monthly payment?"
    I didn't really search on it.

Anyway thanks everyone who willing to "repeatedly" answer the same question.

• Best way to search the forum is using the Google site operator e.g.

site:https://forum.gsa-online.de/ search term here
  • Anyone have any issue with the auto fill of Wicked Article Creator?

I got recently an error with WAC it says (( Sorry But I Was Unable To Fill From WAC ))

Anyone Can Help Me Please How To Resolve This Issue?

Thanks