Skip to content

GSA SER and FCS Networker

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to discuss other products. But I'm interested to find out how others who have FCS Networker are using it and SER together.

Anyone wanna share their strategies and do a bit of brainstorming?

Comments

• HinkysHinkys SEOSpartans.com - Catchalls for SER - 30 Day Free Trial
    Make a good solid tier 1 network (check out their forum for tips on doing that), make 5 to 10 times larger tier 2 network (you can go more easy on the content here) and slowly drip feed everything in SER to both of them. Keep it simple.

Btw, I really hope they update their account creator so that it's able to build proper accounts with custom profile images, deleted default posts and random themes when possible.
  • Thanks Hinkys....i think they tried that before? Doing custom profiles and removing default posts for so many web 2.0 requires a lot of time to update stuff when the web 2.0 changes. I'm not sure if they are doing that now or plan to do that. It would be great if they can do that to make our web 2.0 more natural.

Doesn't Serengines do this? Not sure how well it does it. I always see so many people on their thread saying they can't get it to work.
  • Which Platforms and Engines Does FCSN Support and What is the verification Percentage.
  • SerSyncSerSync SerSync.com
    With the API integration that FCS networker now has with Kontent Machine and SER i'm using it all of the time recently.

Very happy with the results.