Skip to content

Catchall Domain Visitor Bot

edited November 2012 in Need Help
Hi all,

For all of us whom are suffering after the co.cc fiasco (they shut em all down!) about the only truly FREE and UNLIMITED source of domains for our catchalls is the extremely well known (?!) .TK domain. Believe it or not, its a country named Tokelau, a territory of New Zealand located in the South Pacific...yea I know, I knew about it too!

So, get yourself down to http://www.dot.tk and sign up.

I have put together a small bot to bypass the requirements of the .TK registra and their 25 visitors in 90 days rule in order to 'keep' you domains alive.

Its a very simple Ubot bot but does the job nicely.

Simple stupid operation;

1. Load up your proxies (.txt)
2. Load up your catchall domains .txt (hxxp://catchalldomain.tk)
3. Load up your Browser List (this is included within the download - keep it safe)

Press go :)

The app will randomly chose one of the browser user agents, change a proxy, visit the domain and 'wait' between 3-15 seconds before cycling through to the next item in your domain list until it completes.

Just run it once per month and you should be good to go :)

Download from Mediafire below and remember its a Ubot so your antivirus will probably shout and scream but thats Ubot!!

[EDIT - I will leave this Bot up incase anyone wants a basic traffic generation tool - it will simply visit each url in the list once, If you want more visitors keep running it!]

http://www.mediafire.com/?7lik4282an0zl9u

I salute the good health of .TK domains...

Comments

• AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    edited November 2012
    Thanks!!!

Just a note on .tk's...I've just had many accounts closed. So they need to be active domains and they do check. 
  • @globalgoogler - I uploaded an .html to all of the domains so that it has something and currently mine are all ok. Also, I need to update the bot - I forgot something will update and post it back soon :)
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @takeachance - just found out "The 25 visitor rule does not apply anymore." from their support. Got my domains sorted out and reinstated. Just applied the forward. Just used a domain forward and they are happy. Now they forward to the moneysite domain so it looks even more natural/normal. 
  • I will stop making the bot then! Thats good news then, so your forwarding ALL the domains (.tk) to your money site? They are not suspicious of many domains forwarding to the same site?
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    I'm sure many people use domain forwarding. The issue I'm now having is it killed the email accounts I setup for the catchall. 

Is your html page parking page? If so...you'll get suspended. Just trying to get this all to work again! What a pain!
  • yea I did wonder if it would kill them.... the HTML page was blank! I'll have a think...
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Just going to go for some free html templates and will load those. 
  • lol - yes, Xsitepro has just been unleashed! a 124 page website about gardening would you believe?! in under 7 mins, should do the trick!!
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    This has been a pain to resolve, but I think I've got there now...

Hope it works for a few years...not a few weeks!
  • I used to use dot.tk years about.  Recently I registered a .tk with them and a week later they took it away.  Not sure what the hell happened there but I wouldn't bother with these guys.  .info's are cheap, just get them in bulk when they're on sale for $2 or so.
  • would it feasible to create something like co.cc did with the subdomains? I mean, that would be a pretty awesome market to sell catchall emails to.