Skip to content

Captchas deselected in Captcha Breaker, yet..

DzilRelDzilRel ____'s Backyard
Captchas deselected in Captcha Breaker, yet it tells me 313 recognized from 313. Does it solve them? Because then Houston we have a problem.
http://sopadvert.com/files/captchas.jpg
The same is for more captchas which I deselected.
Thank you

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I think YAD is a crc based captcha type which does not take any resources to be analyses and getting solved. So if a result is available it is 100% correct. No need to enable/disable things here.
  • DzilRelDzilRel ____'s Backyard
    Nasty thing then :) That one should resolve only 4 types of captchas.
    The problem is that it happens with more captchas. Should I make a list of them? All of them have the same attitude?
    hmm depends on the captcha type...list them please.
    Yes sir. Your wish is my command!
    Drupal (5 chars clean)
    Drupal (5 chars dirty)
    Drupal (6 chars)
    Drupal - Blog (lines)
    PHPMotion
    PHPMotion (210x50)
    YAD
    Wordpress (Classic New Small)
    Wordpress ( Classic New )
    eSyndiCat
    PHP Link Directory (simple)
    miniBB (squares)
    Akobook (grey)
    PHPBook
    Silentium Guestbook (white)
    ZenPhoto (big3)
    ZenPhoto(mixed)
    CodeProject Captcha
    CryptograPHP Captcha
    Dice2
    Pligg (blue)
    Elgg (simple)
    Oxwall (fixed images)
    PHPFox (complex)
    PHPFox (simple)
    PHPizabi (crc)
    UCenter (small)
    Unknown (150x60)
    vShare
    mywapblog (200x70)
    why do you uncheck them anyway? 
    Because I want just 4 captchas to be used on that specific server. Nothing else. Those 4 captchas, and the websites that do not require captchas at all. It's a matter of recaptcha, etc solving rate.
    Let's say that I have some special proxies that give high quality recaptcha+ other 3 types of other low rate captchas. I don't want to load them with the other captchas that work on normal all the places proxies.
    then use the option to handle unchecked captchas as not present.
    Thanks. I did not see that option.
    I checked that option. In GSA ser, I have captcha breaker set up with 5 retries. After Treat unchecked captcha types as not present is checked, in Captcha Breaker, for the captchas unselected, I get this message: Unable to solve/expecting 4 retries.Etc. "With the Treat.." I got Skipped by settings. Shouldn't I receive Skipped by settings? Now SER sends the same captcha 5 times to captcha breaker, even if I don't want it to be solved or computed.
    imageimage
    Set Retry to 0 in SER, else you will of course see it being sent there more than once.
    That is not quite an option, because I want the chosen ones to be retried until they are solved :) But thanks anyway.
  • Don't use CB for this job, use only your other ocr that will do only recaptcha :)
    Amin
    Captcha Breaker gives an advantage. Using captcha breaker to filter captchas eases the load, since it stops the unwanted requests. Whose quantity is significant. But nevermind, I am using a hybrid solution.