Skip to content

GSA SER Anchor Text Not Accurate

http://gyazo.com/f672720437c25a6ecb07ae843868112d In the image above, you can see that I set the anchor rate to 53%, for a spintax with 2 keywords. Should be giving each keyword 26,5%. When I look into ahrefs (5k backlinks found) it shows me 6% and 7% for those keywords.. And 15% on ''Visit poster's website''. Is there any way to fix this? Any engine to disable maybe?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    well yes, some engines use there own anchor text...just show verified urls and maybe disable that engine where you think it produces the same anchor.
  • @Sven, when I scroll through anchor text on verified URLs I don't see ''Visit Poster's Website'' anywhere. I do see a lot of direct links but that's not realy the problem. The biggest problem is that when I put GSA on 26,5% for each anchor it only gives 6/7% for the anchor. How could this happen?
    send the sample urls with that specific anchor in pm. I have a look.
  • Few of the platforms/engines use their own anchor text like visitors websites,home page,naked url etc. For example Social Network platform - AvArcade uses naked url as anchor text even though you have given specific anchor text.

@sampath is right. You can disable such engines using the right mouse click on the engine selection.
  • Can somebody enligthen me please, which platform creates - visit poster's website ? I just checked more than 20`000 urls and didn't find any, however Ahrefs shows that i've got more than 30% of those.
  • nawshalenawshale Sales & Tech Support at www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    Big bump for this ...same issue having even check from verified URLS still i coudn;t find it
    "visit poster's website" anchor text comes from phpBB (Forum) and Easy Guestbook.
  • Guys, it's good to remember that SER doesn't have an Ahrefs built into it.

SER only builds links. In a perfect world, you could just set the percentages the way you want them to be, and then let SER run.

But not all of those links get approved, verified and end up live.

Let's say you post 100 links. You've set some keyword to have 10% anchor text ratio.

But now let's say 20 of those links see the daylight. Let's also say you got 5 of the links with your anchor text ratio accepted and published.

Now you would be looking at 25% anchor text ratio instead of the 10% you set originally.

That's why you need to monitor these things as much as you can, and adjust the percentages to get to where you want to be.