Skip to content

How to check if url indexed

How to check if url indexed ?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    in show verified urls you can check that using the button at the bottom.
  • Hi Sven

I am use GSA SEO indexer and submitted several times

I follow your instruction to check if url indexed  (Google and url options) and it show all untested
  • You can also cross reference with Scrapebox. I also like to do a manual spot check. I do a search with the URL in " "
  • I will give a try  tks
  • edited April 2014
    It is not 100% that your link will be indexed after using GSA SEO indexer, it depends on the quality of link, type of link etc to get indexed. So, dont expect your links to get indexed just by using GSA SEO indexer.
  • mtsmts United Kingdom
    Do not rush to index all your backlinks, my opinion it it better to let search engine index them by itself over time.
    Why? Because your profile straight becomes un natural!
    Imagine: I have created 100 backlinks manualy by hand over half year. Now I have turned on GSA ser and made 10000 backlinks over one night and index them all with indexer. Whats gona hapen next?- doing such things you are just asking for penalty from Google.
    Maybe you will jump in SERP (search engine possition) But there is big risk to be kicked out of index or de ranked(lets say 3 pages down if you was in the first)
    O course if your website is old enough and hundreds of backlinks coming every day- then  nothing happens- your profile is not suspicious
  • just do not know how long it take for search engine index a page without index service