Skip to content

ArticleBuilder on MoneySite

I got ArticleBuilder for GSA, but I noticed AB also posts to blogs directly. Has anyone used ArticleBuilder on their money site with AdSense? Could these articles result in AdSense account getting banned? What would you suggest?

Comments

• I used many times articlebuilder on money site, never got  unindexed, but i got to tell you neither one of my sites had ads on them
  • ronron SERLists.com

The issue won't ever be Article Builder as that is a quality readable spin. I just think with AdSense it is sooo easy to get the boot. I stopped AdSense years ago.

Just include nice pictures and the occasional youtube video. Make it look decent. You should be ok.

• Thanks for the feedback. The AutoBlog feature has a media option to insert a picture or video but its usually not to relevant. However, I just want it on autopilot. I'm going ahead with the plan but switch to a new ad network. I'll post back if any of the sites get the hammer.
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    @kp55 - I use Article Builder on my private blog network, none of the sites have been de-indexed.

However, Adsense is another matter and they will ban you for sites that have little or no original content. This happened to me many years with an autoblog network i had. They banned the site (not my account) from Adsense and gave me a warning that further breaches of the policy may lead to account banning. This was at least 3 years ago so times may have changed.
  • steelbonesteelbone Outside of Boston
    I use AB on my private blog network as well...All sites still running strong

I use AB for all my tier 1 stuff..works great IMO

As for my money site always use orginaly content