Skip to content

Platforms: Indexer, Pingback and Referrer

edited November 2012 in Need Help
What are this platforms in GSA SER ?

Are this platforms useful at all ? Maybe used for the last bottom tier ?

Would this be redundant to use if I have GSA SEO Indexer ?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

Indexer = Whois/Stats sites

Pingback = Only useful if you do some tricks on a php page and maybe modify it a bit (*hint*)

Referrer = fakes the referrer header to create a link on sites that lists last visitors or alike.

You can use them at the lowest tier or not at all. They got mainly added to demonstrate the flexebility of the script engine.

• @sven

Pingback = Only useful if you do some tricks on a php page and maybe modify it a bit (*hint*)

Did not get the hint at all, I'm not that technical.

If you have time can you elaborate that a bit more.

regards....

• Would the indexer platform in GSA SER be redundant to use if I have GSA SEO Indexer ?

no, the once in SEO Indexer are hand chosen and can not be found by Search Engine Ranker for various reason.
    for Pingback, just read on how they work and what they expect you to find on your webpage you submit there. Than you will know what I mean.
  • @sven

"no, the once in SEO Indexer are hand chosen and can not be found by Search Engine Ranker for various reason."

I guess I can use both. Just want to make sure that if do use the indexer platforms in GSA SER and GSA SEO Indexer that it WILL NOT have any problems such as "DUPLICATE SUBMISSIONS"
    that will not be the case no.
  • muchos gracias for your continued assitance