Skip to content

Why do I get extremely low verifieds even on epxress engine with only platform ticked?

A few months ago i setup a project on xpressengine and the verifieds would be spitting out like a camel on crack but yesterday i setup a procect to post to only verifeds and my list is way better than it was then yet it hardly is creating any verifieds on express engine as only engine which is known as the kind of verifieds. is this related to the same thing everyone has been complaining about low verifieds recently? For example back then i would have created over 2k verifieds on xpress engine witin 20 minutes or so, yet i had it running since last night and only 300 verfieds!!!!!!!!

Comments

• https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/9771/xpress-engine-broken

Read through the thread. No problems were found on @svens end, though I would agree with you something is not working correctly. Only happens when rerunning lists of sites, cause on processing a raw list of URLs I still get a bunch of them.
  • @PeterParker: If you are running from your verified list, it could be dirty. More than half the links could be dead. I would copy your verified list to your "Identified" folder, empty everything in your verified folder, and let it run. Whatever is left in your verified folder after a day or 2 is clean. The rest is trash.

I would never use the built in cleanup function. I strongly believe that it deletes good URLs.
  • ^interesting, thanks.
  • I am using my own list, and I just wrote this comment in another thread. Here it is: Nope, this is a problem with GSA. I was running with 2.000 LpM yesterday, and earlier I created 30k verified links in 50 minutes, and now I can't even create 1 fucking verified link. GSA is messed up atm. I have no idea what's going on. I haven't changed ANYTHING since it was working..
  • edited April 2014
    @albanerendk Yes but unless we can prove it it doesnt exist to sven :P
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

@PeterParker YES and till now noone is helpful on this matter. Just because someone switches his project to never verify, and blames it not getting links verified I don't know what people ask here.

I said what I need...noone delivers anything to debug. NOONE! Those URLs provided have all been proven wrong that there is a problem on SER submitting to it. Email accounts delivers...same. 

Seems noone cares about delivering projects at all...so it stays as it is...indeed a none exeisting problem for me.

• edited April 2014
    @Sven ok makes sense. i think part if the prolbem its hard to prove this issue isnt it? cos how can you prove one way that verifieds are lower than they used to be before other than by word of mouth/memory? or should i send you bug report via help tab and just let you look at it?
    naw that doesn't work. I need URLs where you think SER should have produced a link but didn't. Thats more helpful than anything else. Till today I only got URLs that either worked for me (in that case send the project backup) or where they didn't work at all (even in browser you are unable to submit and get a link).
  • Here you go:

http://www.siaavenue.co.kr/xe/index.php?mid=villenews&act=dispBoardWrite

Works by hand, GSA 404s on the POST for some reason though.

works for me.
  • Hmm, you're right. HTML result was:

" 스팸입니다. " = Spam :)

XE might have implemented a IP blacklist.
  • I wonder what mechanism they are using to detect whether it's a spam submission or not. My gut feeling is an IP blacklist like @malphas said, but I don't know for sure. It could be email extensions, IP blacklisting, or numerous other things.
  • lol.

easy to check.

go to that link on your vps / server manually through a browser (using a proxy if you use those). if it's blocked by ip, you would see the same problem there.