Skip to content

VPS- What One Should I Choose?

steelbonesteelbone Outside of Boston
edited April 2014 in Need Help
Hey

I have narrowed it down to these 2 VPS's (of course feel free to suggest any you love)

http://bulletproofvps.com/cloud-overview/turbo-charged-vps/
http://www.sparkseovps.com/vps/

I am looking at the most expensive plans

looking for any feedback anyone has to help me decide

Thanks
Paul

Comments

• Neither. You can get a good dedicated server for that much which will be better/faster, or if you really want a VPS go with SolidSEOVPS. They're on this forum so they 'get' SER and what's needed from us.
  • As above, but it depends on how many projects you want to run as to whether you need the top spec VPS, a cheaper one, or even a dedi.

BTW, although it's got less RAM, the 'wizard' package from solidseoVPS would be better for running SER as it's got more cores and CPU than the ones in your OP.
  • steelbonesteelbone Outside of Boston
    2take2 and judderman

Thanks Guys for your help

guess i now need to looking into a dedi also before making a decision

Thanks
    Paul
    I went with the wizard!

Thanks guys
    Paul
  • ronron SERLists.com
    You should be very happy with that decision.
    I am....thing is running like a well oil machine right now
  • ronron SERLists.com
    hahaha
  • i would reccomend Solidseo vps. 
  • +1 for Solidseovps... I am on the wizard plan and in my second month. No issues at all. Support is like "we will reply you within an hour" I doubt these guys even sleep! Kudos to the team
  • If you really need to choose i recommend you bulletproof vps. I've been hosting with Bulletproof VPS for quite sometime now and have had no issues. Support is also extremely reliable and fast and you can also run GSA and get RDP desktops.
  • edited April 2014
    @Sven will you please ban these accounts made by bulletproof vps like @Ross ? It's just ridiculous that a company has to promote itself in such a way. It's the 4th post I'm seeing from this account that's promoting bulletproof vps and he only registered 12 hours ago. There are also a couple more of their accounts doing the same thing.
  • ronron SERLists.com
    edited April 2014

@BulletProofHosting & @Ross - Go fuck yourself. Now no one is going to use you because are such a pathetic loser. The second time you did this already this week.

@BulletProofLoser

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Every comment @Ross has made since he joined has had bulletproof VPS in it so I'm assuming he's just a spamming advertisement for them. Banned.

• ronron SERLists.com
    edited April 2014

^:)^

Nice logo @s4nt0s , lol.

@ron - Haha, figured someone would like that image. I can't say I created it though, just got it off of Google for the occasion lol. 

If anyone knows anymore of these bulletproof VPS accounts that are registered here, feel free to let us know.
  • edited April 2014
    @s4nt0s, the following accounts are also obviously doing the same as "Ross". Both accounts wrote two posts recommending bulletproof vps the same day they registered and havn't been on the forum since then.

Edit: Oh, and thanks for banning that guy, it's starting to piss me off the way they're "advertising".
    WOW- lot of fun happening on my thread...LMAO....
  • ronron SERLists.com
    @steelbone we are trying to protect you from the idiots, lol.
    @ron

feeling safe
    @fakenickal - Thanks for exposing those accounts.