Skip to content

Comments

• Yea tried that one..... not my cup of tea, couldn't output any workin proxies of any denomination so from a practical perspective it was useless. Has some good features such as automatically importing proxies to SB and Senuke etc but if the proxies aren't working what's the point...

That said, I am abit impatient and it may have been the judges or simply user issues(!) but I didn't get on with it.
  • edited November 2012
    it's basically scraping public proxies. right ?

I guess GSA does scrape public proxies too. But most likely the ticket here is a good source of public proxies.
  • I bought it a while back and then ended up getting a refund for it cause it just wouldn't work for what I needed. 

The developer is a really nice guy and helped a ton but in the end it just wasn't for me. 

• Why you need another proxy scrapper than bulid in to GSA? If I can advice You something, take Proxy Multiply. I also own PG and get refund. Then I buy ProxyMultiply and works fine. Take it with all addons.
  • Bought it -- tried it out to see if it worked -- I went for Private Proxies which are 10x more reliable -- plus this program eats a LOT of computer resources that could be used by GSA doing its thang!!!!

I -- on the other hand -- never asked for a refund because I bought it for some cheap price on a Warrior Special Offer -- so I just ate the cost.

Most times when I want a product -- I check the WSOs to see if it's listed and most often it is -- and I'll get that software at a discount.
  • +1 proxy multiply . tested it together wis Gscraper. GREAT
  • testing proxy multiply at the moment.. good sofar. very fast.

i also have proxy goblin but wouldn't recommend it. too slow and always crashes for me. gave up on it now :(